Just a couple of questions to see what people would do if Pokemon were real and living in the wild.
If Pokemon existed…
- I wouldn’t catch or bother them
- I would totally catch 'em all!
- Other/Explain in comments
- I think it would be morally unacceptable to collect and keep Pokemon
- I would catch and sell Pokemon to make a decent living
- I would try and connect with one single Pokemon and become friends
- I would collect them, but only the strong ones
- I would catch Pokemon, form different teams, AND battle others to become the best trainer ever
If you think it’s wrong to keep Pokemon, would you still hunt or catch normal animals? Do you think that’s wrong? Why or why not.