What happened to the release date estimate thread?

There used to be 2 stickied threads on top of the list making a list of estimates for the upcoming release dates.

What happened to those threads?

Scroll down (20 characters)

They’re still there. They just stop being pinned to the top of the list after you’ve read through them. You can stick them back to the top of the list by clicking the pushpin icon on the thread and then going to your own account, then to preferences and then scroll all the way to the bottom and deselect the box that says something along the lines of ‘Automatically unpin a topic when read.’

That feature seems glitches mine is currently unchecked and it still does it to me

Thanks.

Post must be at least 20 characters

Have you manually pinned them to the top of your list again? I can imagine them not automatically being pinned at the top of the list again just by deselecting that option.

yes ive re pinned them, but they still do it

This was happening to me this past week, but I solved it by first pinning them in forum cue, and then opening up the page itself. The pin next to the title will indicate that it is unpinned, even if you pinned it on the list (which will keep unpinning itself), so click that thread title pin. After that, they’ve stayed. Don’t know if that’s still been a problem for you, but that’s what worked for me!

Just to restate this in a different way:

1. Locate the thread in the list.
  2. Click on the upside-down thumb-tack. The thumb-tack icon should flip over.
  3. Open the thread

The thread should now be stickied at the top of your list.

4.Click on the upside-down icon AGAIN next to the thread name on the actual post page.

Gotta do it a 2nd time within the thread or it will unpin again when you go back to the forum list. But, yes, thank you. Between work and the weather I’ve had a brain fog all week, it’s hard to know how well I am articulating myself online! :sweat_smile: