What genre of game do you feel is most in need of more representation?

17th-18th century horror where you are an officer? I’d play that.

5 Likes

Yes please!

2 Likes

Nerds… :grin:

3 Likes

Yup! :wink:

1 Like

when she says 17th and 18th what does that mean anyway? And officer…as in Police Officer?

I was thinking more of a cavalry one.

2 Likes

Cavalry officer? Do you mean the Canadian ones?

No, military one. Potentially Swedish, now that I think of it. There’s this one historical book series I’d love to see a game adaptation of.

2 Likes

I’d so be up for Swedish, seeing as that’s my nationality, haha.

2 Likes

You might have a blast with my superhero project if I ever manage to get a WIP out then, ha. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Oh, neat! Good luck! :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m actually interested to see that but in today’s universe…the story could be like volunteer firefighter it doesn’t necessarily have to be police officer tho could be a doctor or teacher

2 Likes

There is one game about firefighters already…check the store!

Hello, I’m new to this forum

Everyone is talking about Board games, video games, and COG games but none is talking about Card Games. Currently, I have been gotten interested in playing card games. What do you guys think? Am I the only one who is interested in card games? BTW I’m playing 235Bit Card game, if anyone wants to know.

1 Like

Would be a bit hard to do a text only card game tho.

2 Likes

Another good wrestling game. Only one we have is Slammed!

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind more western games. The only one I can think of is Tin Star, Showdown at Willow Creek (??) and Ballad of Devil Creek.

4 Likes

Ha! I was thinking the same thing about… five minutes ago or something, that it would be fun with more western games. Didn’t even think I was the least bit interested in the genre until quite recently.

1 Like

Yeah? Did you play any game that sparked your interest? Cause I’m kinda starved for western games lol

1 Like

Ah, unfortunately not - I realised it when I had a minor western horror movie-binge and thought that “oh, this is actually a cool setting.”

4 Likes