What games are you most looking forward to from this E3 or next year?

What games are you most looking forward to from this years E3 or even games that weren’t even announced at E3?
My favorites are:
1.Metro:Exodus (Trailer for the game)
2.The new God of war (Trailer for the game)
3.The Last Night (Trailer for the game)
4.Days Gone (Trailer for the game)
5.Skull and Bones (Two links for the Trailer and [Gameplay] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqRpOxv-wAM))

Post Below what you thought was epic that was announced from this E3 or this year and also try to post a link to the trailer or gameplay so others can see.
(Thanks to @Ylva Ylva for moving the topic to right area)

A Way Out seems ver interesting and and kinda revolutionary to me.

Odyssey, yes see~ :musical_note:

I just hope it lives up to the claims that Mario Odyssey is closer to Sunshine and Galaxy.

I’m also looking forward to Ni No Kuni 2.

I was hoping for the rebirth of ps2 games

For me it was S.L.A.I (Steel Lancer Arena International).

Well it kind of off topic, but hey, why not? Im not rich enough to buy a computer. Rip my wallet XD

This year there’re quite a lot of gud titles. But I don’t think I’ll be getting any of them anytime soon :laughing:

The one that caught my attention are,

1. Assassin’s Creed Origins
  2. Anthem
  3. Skull and Bones (vids already on 1st post)

However, as I said those games are the one that caught my attention. The true top place of the list I shall reserve it for:
Ace Combat 7
The game also still has its awesome signature rock-EDM-classic song (you can check the music thread for my posts on AC OSTs).

Too bad the release date is pushed back once more :cry:

Youtube LPs is your bestfriend. Trust me :joy:

True, true…

1. Battletech
  2. Kingdom Come: Deliverance
  3. Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlords (no trailer it’s pretty much traditional for M&B)
  4. Bethesda’ paid mod system and the inevitable shitstorm that it will cause lul
  5. Half Life 3: Worth the Weight Edition

Without a doubt metro exodus - was a huge fan of the book/games so i cant wait to see what happens next.

Also stoked for vampyr as it might be the closest good vampire rpg after vampire masquerade bloodlines.

And did anyone else see the teaser for metroid prime 4?

In no particular order:

1. Shadow of the Colossus Remake
  2. Beyond Good & Evil 2 (Been waiting for this one since Gamecube was still a thing)
  3. Skull And Bones
  4. Assassin’s Creed Origins
  5. Yakuza 6
  6. A Way Out

Oh yeah forgot about Beyond Good and Evil 2, can’t remember if PC was one of the listed platform. At the very least I can stop calling Ubisoft Ubishit now. Love the Yakuza franchise, hate how it’s console only. At least Yakuza is “on the list” of games Sega want to port to PC, fingers crossed.

Definitely God of War and Destiny 2! But I got overly excited and almost fell out of my seat when I saw Ori and the Will of the Wisps trailer. I played the Blind Forest one and it was simply stunning. Ori is adorable, the scenery and graphics were incredible, and the soundtrack was to die for. So I’m extra excited for that to come out. Then there’s Life is Strange 2. I don’t know if I’m going to get it yet but Days Gone, Far Cry, and Spiderman looked interesting as well.

Life is Strange 2; how could I forget that one! The first one was such a ride I am looking forward to the sequel.

Man, I really have to buy a PS4 now.

Destiny 2 and Assasins Creed!

If you like Life is Strange maybe you could like Vampry since it being made by the same developers.Here’s a link to the Trailer and Gameplay and same as you I can’t wait for Life is Stranger 2 but I do hope it can improve on the first one though.

I 100% agree with everything you said and I can’t wait to play Ori and the Will of the Wisp but I do have to play the first one though since I didn’t have a Xbox when it first came out. Days Gone,and the new Far cry and spider-man are looking pretty good to.

Anthem, god of war, Spider-Man, destiny 2, middle earth shadow of war, and a bunch of other games I can’t think of off the top of my head.

South Park: The Fractured But Whole
Life Is Strange: Before The Storm

…and that’s about it.

As interesting as the other games are, chances are:

A) They won’t be on PC
B) If they are on PC, my shitty laptop won’t be able to run it.

The games I mentioned are the only ones that I don’t have to worry about in terms of these two things.

Metro, I adore those games
There’s a multiplayer cartoony pirate game that looks awesome, where you hunt treasure and I guess fight other pirates. (Possibly other players?) I think it’s called Sea of Thieves.
Bannerlord, I’d be excited for Kingdom come Deliverance but with a dearth of details I’m slightly hesitant to jump on that hype train. I’m watching a beta playthrough now so I’ll see if I like the basic concept, it seems like mount and blade mixed with Two Worlds and medieval history so…interesting at least.
If you haven’t seen the new gameplay for Bannerlord it looks pretty sweet, and the sergeant system is a good addition. Perhaps it will let you control more than just your own troops based on rank, but still let different A.I groups do their own thing, no more micro managing cavalry as an infantry focused character or visa Versa (hopefully)
One of the biggest things I wanted in Warband and its mods was the ability to command one type or grouping of troops, and delegate the others to the AI perhaps we can now do that.
Anthem could be good, but it’s bioware so the quality is up in the air at this point.

That is Sadly were I to fall most of the time :sob:

You can play both of these games on PC, if your PC is up for it anyway.