What Are Your Favorite WIPs?

Lobo is my fav amti hero

@TheMeek Cataphrak will post when the demo has enough progress in it to become a demo. He works on other projects too mind you, but soon enough. Hopefully by the end of September. I know, a long time, but he was writing Mecha Ace and these are too awesome to rush.

Also Union or Liberty!, Dragonslayer, Team Zero, Knightly Tale, and Magikiras.

Also for peace we die.

1 Like

@MSox99 wasn’t trying to rush it someone else had listed it as their favorite WIP so I was wondering why I hadn’t seen it. Also was wondering why it wouldn’t be mentioned more if it was. Thanks for the update.

I don’t know why they would. Who knows, maybe there is a secret team who are testing it right now and they are a part of it. Also, we don’t have a lot of information, other than it is 3 years after the first game, and you are going to be around a lot more famous and powerful people.
Edit: and courtship. Can’t forget courtship.

Knightly tale

Choice of Box

Mine are:

1. Safe Haven
  2. Team Zero
  3. Gunevere

These are the ones I’m most looking forward to.

1. Team Zero (Definitely number one on the list)
  2. Guenevere
  3. The Clueless Teen’s Guide to Living with the Supernatural
  4. Death Reaper’s Contract
  5. Community College Hero
  6. Choice of Rebels
  7. Fatehaven

I don’t know who I’m kidding CCH and CoR will always be my top picks though I really want to see Kepler makes some progress.

Okay, Guenevere is my new favorite WIP!

Oh god the new forums! My eyes!

Currently:

• Choice of Robots,
  • Choice of Rebels,
  • Community College Hero
1 Like

My favorites have to be:

1. Fallen Hero (It’s interesting to be able to see things in the perspective of a former hero who has forsaken their heroic ways.)
    2.Son of Satan The Mortal Coil (Although it’s short, this WIP shows a lot of potential in the way of charector development and I’m a sucker for a good charector.)
    3.Carhalow (This one just speaks to me in a way I don’t yet fully understand.)
4 Likes

I must admit the ones you have mentioned are pretty good, from ashes we rise is also good and dragon racer those two are good

1 Like

From Ashes We Rise is apart of my top five. It’s very well written and has a storyline that sucks me in hook, line, and sinker. Dragon racer was something I was skeptical about at first but it was really enjoyable. Have you tried out the psychological horror Monsters? Oooh or what about Monster High? That one really is worth the read. The charectors are unique and the foreshadowing within the story leaves you wanting more.

2 Likes

Currently, my three favorite are From Ashes We Rise, Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights, and Children of the Gods: The Hero Trials.
Though Monsters isn’t too far behind these.

1 Like

We’re limited to only three choices? Hoo boy…

Well, if that’s the way it has to be, then these are my currently favoriute WIPs:

1. The Seven Heirs of Ophaesia
  2. Carhalow
  3. Song of the Fallen

Though if the list allowed for more than three, then Choice of Rebels, Guenevere and Cassandra of Troy would be next on the list after those, so they deserve an honorary mention :smile:

1 Like
  1. Monsters
  2. Fallen Hero
  3. ZE: Safe Haven

(No particular order)