In which CoG games can I play a very evil or violent character?

I’m looking for a real bloody story where I get to kill a lot lol

7 Likes

I don’t think there are any…well there was a WIP but that has been in hiatus for some time.

1 Like

I think in Fallen Hero you can kill a lot of people.

But apart from that I do not think there are many.

6 Likes

Choice of Rebels and (WIP) Mass Mother Murderer also allow you to kill a good number of people.

4 Likes

I haven’t read it since it’s not my thing, but isn’t killing time pretty violent?

1 Like

I cant say I have not played this one yet.

Seven Bullets and NOLA is burning, these two probably have enough violence for you.

4 Likes

Any where I’m evil or a dick?

3 Likes

Well I think you can be like that in “almost” every game here…“Almost”

1 Like

Samari Of Hyuga has very descriptive, sometimes gory fight scenes. And there’s a wip called mass mother murder were you play as a serial killer.

12 Likes

You can kill and/or betray a fair number of people in Blood Money if you want to.

5 Likes

Isn’t there one about being an assassin? The last time I played it was just after it came out, but you definitely get to kill a few people in that one.

Oooh “Killing Time.” Pretty sure that’s the name. Something close to that.

3 Likes

I played all of these games lol. Wasn’t a fan of blood money. Got boring after awhile.

1 Like

Killing Time is an assassin game where you can kill a bunch of people in different ways. Sniping, knives, bombs, and many more. Good story, very violent and it is something that I’d recommend.

4 Likes

I just said it. I played it already lol

1 Like

try some of endmasters games google endmaster and his choose your story profile should come up he has somme pretty violent games with lots of killing but good storylines aswell

2 Likes

Don’t know about NOLA but Seven Bullets definitely has a good amount of violence and badassery.

3 Likes

NOLA is violent but not overly gory, Samurai of Hyuga has some pretty viscerally written scenes but the viscera is never the focal point, it’s more used for emphasis. Fallen Hero lets you become an utterly diabolical superpowered terrorist, and it have some very violent scenes, where the injuries you cause are most certainly the focus

Zombie Exodus Safe Haven lets you kill a lotta zombies, and a fair amount of people too. Usually the action is well written, especially the hand to hand scenes. Sabres of Infinity has an absolutely brutal chapter, and the action in it and the sequel, Guns of Infinity, is some of the best on offer. Werewolves: Haven Rising has some nice action, pretty violent if you choose to go down that path. Avatar of the Wolf has you playing as the embodiment of a war god, although I don’t remember much in the moment gore, a lot of reflective gore though (gory vista? I don’t really know how to describe it). Lords of Aswick has some nice action, not very gory though. Paradigm City has some things which would cause a lot of gore, but isn’t really gory in its description (someone can get literally torn in half, but it’s described in a very dispassionate way). Vampire house sorta? You can get pretty beaten up in that. No Proper Thief can be quite violent, and is thoroughly enjoyable imo, very under-appreciated

That’s about all that pops into mind

14 Likes

I was thinking about writing a slasher horror for my next game, in which you can play as a slasher or as a potential victim/suspect/final kid. My first one, Drag Star!, is not violent at all, unless you count verbal violence. Then it’s shady AF.

13 Likes

Don’t forget Werewolves: Haven Rising. Secret Agent has a kill counter, but not so gory.

2 Likes

I prefer being the one who commits the violence.