What 2018 Titles Are You Most Looking Forward To?

• I haven’t tried Empyrean but when I tried the demo for Silverworld, it looks interesting and currently in the middle of the demo right now.
  • Glided Rails
  • The Mysteries of Baroque
  • Anglo-Saxon
  • Untitled Superlatives Sequel

I had just realise "The Haze Under Windbroke " is also in the pending review list…

If i am not mistaken , this title is the Spinoff from “Vampire House” , that’s why i am looking forward for to re-live that universe even though i may not meet Elizabeth or Malka again , but i am curious whether the author will keep Zombie as an romance option :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m just hoping that Zachary isn’t going to be going full tilt on the LGBT push on this new one. I mean. I’m pro-LGBT right and such but when a story is constantly shoving it in your face… Yeah. It doesn’t work. Still waiting on reader reviews before I touch it.

Do you have any info that you can share about Psy High 2?

Looking forward to playing Choice of Magic and Exile of the Gods which is the sequel to Champion of the Gods. It should be very interesting to see how the sequel turns out after seeing some different endings for the original.

1 Like

Nope :wink: (twenty char)

1 Like

CCH2 for the Hosted Games and probably The Mysteries of Baroque which kinda has the same vibes with Heart of the House.

1 Like

I’m looking forward to all the titles but hyped about CCH2 and Choice of Magics :star_struck:

When you’re bored and Google wink

close and open one eye quickly, typically to indicate that something is a joke or a secret

1 Like

Honestly I’m excited for most of them, but here are a few I have rather high hopes for…
I, Cyborg
Blood Money
Werewolves of Haven
Love at Elevation (Dating sim. 'Nough said.)
Gilded Rails

Blood Money, Love at Elevation, and Gilded Rails

1 Like

And now it’s gone from the list entirely.

1 Like

It’s not releasing this year. Don’t have any updates on when it will be, either. :woman_shrugging:

“Weyrwood: Draft revision. The politics of inheritance when a Regency/Georgian-era town is bewitched by the fae.”

This sounds amazing, frankly.

2 Likes

Ironic that the original post I said I was excited about two games on my slate that are coming out in 2019 in all likelihood! The next few months is going to be a very prolific period of releases for the company and I’m very excited about what we have lined up.

8 Likes

I saw the 7th sea one pop up on the list °_°

1 Like

I’m very excited about that one! And am now wondering about the possibilities of other CoGs based on tabletop RPGs…

1 Like

There’s already Choice of the Petal Throne which is Tekumel https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tékumel

2 Likes

(Should/could that be made its own thread?)

I mean…no? Anything that requires IP and a licensing deal with the company is complex. So it’s hard to say that’s something that is going to happen more frequently.

If you want a thread about “What IF CoG Could Get IP” that seems like a fun forum topic, but you know, making anything like that a reality is…hard.

2 Likes

Here’s a 3 hour stream of a tabletop playthrough of 7th Sea for anyone interested (Streamed live 2016):

2 Likes