Werewolves: Haven Rising — Rise up, werewolves! Fight for your freedom!

Post 180 should help you with this: Werewolves: Haven Rising — Rise up, werewolves! Fight for your freedom! - #180 by GreekWinter

Make sure to also check my post 2 down from that one (post 182) for specifics regarding the communications call in chapter 11.

You need very high activist rep, and medium to low military rep.
Generally as long as you don’t go out of your way to help the military you should be fine here, but if you want to be extra safe, feel free to be rude to them and maybe even let them die. It shouldn’t be necessary, but it will keep your military reputation reputation low for sure.

In chapter 9 when you talk to Anna, these choices will give you the most activist reputation:

#“The statement you gave was fantastic.”
followed by
#“I think it’s an excellent idea. The more voices in our favor the better.”

If you’re able to call the activists in chapter 11 in the communications room (see the above linked posts), the way to get the most activist reputation is to admit the truth: #“Haken finally snapped. He led a group of wolves over to the military base and started killing humans.”

Additionally, here are the responses to Anna in chapter 7 which give the most activist reputation:
#“This is ${name} of the Haven Pack. Good to hear from you!”
#“Something went wrong with our lunar ritual, and many wolves went feral.”

Also, don’t turn Justin over to the military. That gives bad activist rep.

The dialogue with General Rivera stating that the activists backed off three days ago is controlled by a variable called ‘activist_advocacy’. And I’m not sure how you got that line unless you told her to step back or back off. You can also get that line if you choose not to call Anna at all. The only other possible way I can see getting that line is if you did call the activists in chapter 11, but had a high military reputation which cancelled out the activist ending branch. It’s unlikely, but possible.

Recap:
Don’t get a high military reputation.
Use the hints above to get the best boosts.
Don’t give Justin over to the military or kill him.
Do not smash the communications equipment in chapter 10 so you can…
Call the activists in chapter 11 (Do not confuse this with the possible coms room scene in chapter 10) in the coms room if you can. That should guarantee you the activist ending if you’ve been nice to them earlier UNLESS you have a high military reputation.

EDIT:
The above will get Anna to come for you during the battle. To get the specific activist ENDING from here is tricky as well. (to be fair, the activist ending is kinda a secret ending, almost as hard to get as the Joining Williams ending)

Anna and her friend Brad will show up to get you near the end of the battle. The next choice is crucial.

You must choose: #“You came to Haven to get us out of here, right? We should stay together and round up the other wolves and run as quickly as possible.” to have a chance at the Anna’s mansion ending.

You’ll get the DC ending branch if you choose: #“Look,” I say, “you’ve got to get out of here before more government troops show up! You’ll get sent to prison or worse! I have to stay and look after my pack.”

And you’ll get the Public saves/Sonoma branch if you choose: #“Thank you for coming here to help us, Anna, but you aren’t equipped for this. Show me to one of the armed civilians so they can help the pack disappear while you get back to the other side before you’re captured.”

After choosing the correct choice above, there’s another test. The wolves must have done decently well in the battle or else the humans’ strength is too strong and you lose Anna in the fighting, leading to the DC ending branch.

Doing well in the battle is possible for all play styles and is based on your tactics. Playing to your strengths helps a lot here, as does passing the relevant morale boosts at the beginning of chapter 12 (when Razor asks you to boost the morale)

Winning the battle will automatically pass the test for the Anna’s mansion ending, and you will know you won if you trigger the ‘Victory’ achievement. Victory is not necessary though, as long as you’ve beaten the human army down or discouraged them significantly.

6 Likes