Werewolves and Full Moons

@ModernGeek
Also if you want to add mature content, make sure to tag this as mature content

2 Likes

This sounds fascinating!

@Vattena Okay so here’s the thing. The things I wrote in that post are are events that are going to happen in the prologue but I’m not actually going to show. It’ll be more like an allusion. I’m really bad at explaining things, so if there are any volunteers, I would like to send you a link once I’m done with prologue. What I’m aiming for is PG-13 not NC-17.

2 Likes

You mean the demo link? Why not put it here? That way you can have more people opinion regarding this

Yeah, you’re right. I was just nervous about making people uncomfortable in case I missed the mark on this one. I’ll post it here.

6 Likes

You should involve a Werewolf named Walter who is lactose intolerant but loves eating cheese and loses his ability to control his cheese eating habit as it gets closer to the Full Moon. Who also believes the Moon is made of cheese even though he knows it’s not. I feel this would be a wonderfully interesting inclusion to the game.

4 Likes

In short, no CCG game is complete without at least one loveable crazy. Oh and well Walter only gets really loud flatulence. :upside_down_face: I’m evil :smiling_imp:XD

p.s. Can we maybe discuss a pack filled with lovable crazies like Walter?

1 Like

Sure. Let’s hear it.

1 Like

Good but you’ll have to give all of those interested in the game a chance to come up with some very unique personalities. However, I have an idea but I really want other people to get into it. These games may take a lot of work, but they can also be a lot of fun. Basically, I want to improve on Walter while other people or you come up with ideas. I mean in the end we’re just here for you to run ideas by, and help you out with coding, grammar, spelling, and other such errors. But. I will try to add in on anything I can to try and help improve.

1 Like

Basically, though this group is gonna be filled with the innocent Werewolves who have weird traits, and what most people would consider “good” personalities.

In my mind, Walter is this big lovable teddy bear. He’s an Omega. And a stress eater. I love brainstorming. Just remember that everyone has a dark side. So what’s his?

1 Like

Walter is actually really smart, but his parents died in a lab accident. A leaky hydrogen tank mixed with sparks from faulty wiring blew them both to the abyss. He and his sister had to take care of each other, and are living with an abusive Uncle and Aunt. What else do you want from a backstory?

p,s, That’s a little lazy for a backstory but if you gimme a few hours to think about it I bet I could come up with something better. Seriously though I spent like 5 minutes typing that XD.

p.p.s. I was thinking the same thing about his personality. Also, let’s make him really tall. Like, 6 ft 6"

The story will be told from the perspective of the MC’s mother.

3 Likes

Ohh? That’s definitely going to be interesting.

1 Like

For how long we going to be in mc mother perspective?

2 Likes

This is interesting.

2 Likes

For the entire game. You’ll basically be playing two characters at once. I only just thought of this so now I’ll have to rethink certain aspects of the story. I was hoping to have a demo up by the end of this month but…

3 Likes

Oh boy. I just hope a certain flatulent werewolf is still in the story

2 Likes

It’s okay take your time, you the author afterall

2 Likes

So if I can ask, what type of personalities will there be and how would it affect the character in terms of handling their transformation? Because I usually like playing intelligent(and occasionally they’re pretentious) characters like Sherlock, Light(or L even), etc. Or even extremely kind and innocent characters. But I can get into just about any play type. I just always am interested in how the character can think and act .

2 Likes