Wellspring : Origin

if its still possible could i also be a beta tester

@Tylar11021 @Yuh-boy_Anto @Athenian_Soldier @Keanu_Cuco You have been added.

I sincerely thank everyone who has supported this project thus far, and hope that you will all continue to share your feedback and insights. As previously stated, the next update (approximately two weeks from now) will be the final public update. Of course I will correct any errors, and continue to respond to feedback/inquiries here on the main thread and in PM’s. At this point, I have a sufficient amount of beta testers.

To all my beta testers:
Thank you for volunteering, I will be sending the group message shortly.

14 Likes

Ping me when you do.

1 Like

I want to ask you mention that our super powers won’t be the only thing important. We will also have fighting styles and technology we will be using so I wanted to ask what kind of fighting styles will there be.

1 Like

And if our fighting styles complement our powers well…or if we use the two in conjunction well could we possibly compete with people who have more powerful abilities than us?

1 Like

Preposterous! My might is peerless!

2 Likes

Why do I always miss important things… lol

1 Like

Seems like a cool game cant wait to see how it gets better

1 Like

The private beta thread has been formed. If you volunteered, but have not received the message, please let me know.

1 Like

I feel as tho in the wealthy background we should be able to choose “I loved the life of luxury” which gives us a playboy/girl background

4 Likes

Can I be a beta tester

1 Like

@Nomad33810 and @jmar I will add descriptions/explainations to the main post.
@Blank I will include a choice that reflects this sentiment.

I am really enjoying this so far. Would love to beta test this if you still have open spots.

I would like to be a beta tester

I appreciate all the volunteers, but I have now reached a sufficient amount of beta testers. Please continue posting feedback here on the main thread. Though the next public update will be the last, I will continue to post content here as well (power descriptions, skill descriptions, images, etc.).

6 Likes

Aw man it’s suck that the beta testing has reached the limit. I was really looking forward to beta testing but. My work and school got in the way. I hope the beta gets more space added. Or that the weeks pass one by so we could play the final updated demo.

1 Like

Im Litterally login in every day just to check if the update is out, since the update is at this week. :joy:

4 Likes

Who is your favourite character in your book?

Dammit. Looks like I came here a little too late:joy:. I guess I’ll just have to wait for the next update