Wayhaven Chronicles Fanwork! Everyone's art in the first post!

I still can’t believe you did such a gorgeous drawing for me! I am eternally grateful :heart:

1 Like

So a while back Sera answered an ask on tumblr that said vampires can probably make more animalistic noises, so that means they purr right? That’s what that means? That’s canon now? Unambiguous canon?

(this felt short enough to just leave out in the open but if anybody wants me to put it under a cut let me know!)

15 Likes

CANON.

We need purring vampires!

7 Likes

I think im falling even more for Ava now…

3 Likes

A female Darcy purring… *swooning * I am charmed.

@HomingPidgeon, This is so cute! I adore how you made the drawing so intimate without changing much about their position. And the yawning cat is just adorable.

3 Likes

Apologies for the double post.

Farah_headstudy

Have some portraits of Farah <3
I adored working on these drawings of her, and, clearly, I got lost in her hair. The amount of time that went into that… Dear oh dear… I thank the gods for audio books.

I have been doing head studies throughout my weekend. Perhaps I will be able to finish a few more of the female Unit Bravo.

30 Likes

Here’s some old art of my Detective, Dexter Khatri, that I did for expressions practice~

19 Likes

Also, here’s my interpretation of Male Unit Bravo!

22 Likes

Finally finished the minimalist boards for my detectives.

Blaire’s

Summary

Sienna’s

Summary

12 Likes

tumblr_niagrfUTZ61rxf6yzo1_250

They’re beautiful!!! I’m so jealous

I got some colored pencils today…

I am weak…

24 Likes

That’s so cute! I really like the colors.

1 Like

I made another moodboard photoset about my f!detective Lauren and Adam, oops. Once again it’s also on my tumblr.

Summary

adam111
laurenjuttu

10 Likes

Quick doodle of my detectives! Sienna (left) and Blaire (right).

Summary

23 Likes

They look so good!!! I love how you do expressions. :slight_smile:

Beautiful Vampire Lady~

Ava, your light skin and hair on white paper… ahhh

28 Likes

gasp :sparkling_heart::heart::heartbeat::two_hearts::revolving_hearts:

It has been such a long time ago, but I finally finished the list of questions @rose-court shared on the forum a while ago. In the form of a fanfiction.

Thus, for those who are interested to ‘meet’ my detective:
https://archiveofourown.org/works/14810324

2 Likes

OKAY, so, after the RO-favourite-places-to-kiss ask, the art bug got the best of me, so, I give you:

Adam

Featuring my detective, Ilya.

Nat

Featuring @DeeAche’s detective, Teddai.

Farah

Featuring @DeeAche’s other detective, Macie.

Height differences what? (You can’t tell, but the first image is no better off. For Ilya to be anywhere NEAR that close to Adam’s height, she’s got to be sitting in his lap or something. He’s just over a foot taller than she is.)

EDIT: I always forget how badly it distorts if I link instead of uplaoding.

32 Likes

There was a conversation about N knitting things for the MC and my hand slipped

35 Likes