Wayhaven Chronicles Fanwork! Everyone's art in the first post!

KACHOW!

Here's another Charlotte drawing.

For those not in the know, this is what she looked like in college; she would dye her hair every three months, and all sorts of crazy colors.
But alas, ever since joining the Wayhaven police force, she has tried her hand at “adulting” and this includes only dyeing her hair three times a year like clockwork and only in natural colors (red hair for spring, blonde for summer, and brunette for fall/winter) but sometimes she looks at her old college photos and gets wistful, and tbh, with hair like that, I would be too, damn. (If anyone’s curious, her natural hair color is actually a very deep, nearly black brown–tbh I think the upkeep required for such dark hair is what got her to dye her hair so often in college, lol)

I’ve been trying to finally, finally git gud at digital art, and thank god for Wayhaven because I have a hankerin’ to draw everyone but also not waste the dwindling art supplies I have left.

I think I’m gonna do a few more Charlotte pictures (so I can get into the swing of things) and then I’m gonna die try my hand at…Unit Bravo…or maybe Tina if I wuss out, lol.

22 Likes