Wayhaven Chronicles Fanwork! Everyone's art in the first post!

I just have to say- your Morgan though.

Like dayum son! Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

3 Likes

Oh! @Dagger1819 I fixed my problem with imgur, for future art you want to show us I mean :smiley:

2 Likes

Sweet. Going to be practicing my artistical skills for a while, but I will very likely do more.

1 Like

@Outrageous
Kira: says really nice stuff that she means but in a really sarcastic tone lmao.

@Meira_Litch EXACTLY. She kicked butt with her nerd science brain . (Is it kinda sad that I was waiting for someone to mention the hello kitty shirt? Ahah.)

@Kanaya

Couldnt help myself.

9 Likes

So Imma post my headcannons/fragmented ideas for my detectives here if that’s cool. Yes? okay.

Emma Langford (Seriously not going to stop talking about this lady) She’s not a good fighter (finished her first go with a 0 in combat if I remember right) but she’s a great investigator (80). She’s also a workaholic coffee addict. I imagine her to have been burned really bad back in highschool by a girlfriend, which has caused her to be nervous in regards to romance since. She’s a good cook and knows how to play guitar. (“It was highschool, everyone was in a band.”) She’s an alright singer, though there’s no way in hell she’d sing if anyone was nearby. I can 100% picture her playing/singing what is love by Haddaway to herself after a confusing/frustrating moment with Ava. I also imagine her getting scratched/bruised up a lot, even before everything that’s happened.

Kira Kingston sweet little cinnamon roll with a blackbelt who loves to garden. Romancing Nat, obviously.

Laura Greene flirty red headed scientist. Great at pool. Romancing Farah.

Don’t actually have one sorted out for Morgan yet. I guess I need to do her route again.

6 Likes
Have A Quick Doodle of My MC and Felix

I love these two together, help me…

32 Likes

pLEASE.

Tell me your MC is taller than Felix.

3 Likes

HECK. YES. SHE. IS. Height Differences GIVE ME LIFE.

13 Likes

Cuties :heart::heart:

1 Like

Yesssssssss. I am so tall myself, and I love wearing heels to be even taller and tower everyone around, so I always picture my MC’s so very tol

5 Likes

I’m hoping height stuff will be kept vague so I can always imagine Rin taller than Felix in the games lol

@Anathema Thank you!

3 Likes

I too enjoy displaying my dominance through tall footwear.

8 Likes

Is always nice when you can look down at people you don’t like :blush:

4 Likes
Okay One More

44 Likes

In case any of you forum-goers aren’t aware, over on tumblr Sera used to do little scenarios with the LIs and a generic stand-in MC and one really reminded me of my detective …

from the tumblr ask, "a mini scenario moment for each Bravo member when they walk into the Detective's office, only to get a eyeful of them shirtless for the first time (because Doug a lot of ink on Detective's shirt and it needed to be cleaned)?"

(the actual ask says male detective but Refyn here is they/them, just fyi)

19 Likes

And one I did for @Kanaya of her MC and Nat.

Summary

23 Likes

Too Kind. So adorable.
12141539_key%402x

3 Likes

this fan art is SO CUTE and adorable, and now i wish it was part of the game haha. also i really like the design of your MC!!

5 Likes

I made a quick drawing of Mason it isn’t that good

32 Likes

Aw, thanks!! Refyn’s been a character of mine for quite a while, they’re very near and dear to m’heart :heart:

3 Likes