Wayhaven Chronicles Fanwork! Everyone's art in the first post!

THEY ARE SO CUTE. I refuse to not stare at them with wibbling eyes.
Still love how you do mouths and facial proportions.

2 Likes

@SomethingSome

Please Forgive me Bad Taste Detective Club, I Only Have this to Offer

Backgrounds? Whats a background??

35 Likes

ITS SO CUTE I LOVE IT. Please do more!

1 Like

Eventually I need to do the F!Vamps but I love the boys…

8 Likes

Do the F Vamps. I will love you forever!

4 Likes

Tried drawing Farah but I’m not sure what to think, since it didn’t turn out the way I wanted. It’s been awhile since I’ve drawn anything. :upside_down_face:

Atleast I tried

17 Likes

@Celtic_Rune Hahah it definitely isn’t what I expected but it was safe, consensual and considerate so I support it and you!!! Thanks for tagging me, still! :smiley: Also I like how Keiji was still giving Mason lip up til the act itself lmao.

Can I just say how talented yall are? I love all the art of your OCs and the characters!! AND THE FICS, WHY IS EVERYTHING CUTE??? I’ve been trying to stay away from the official discussion thread so I can be more productive but it’s so hard when yall pump out such great content!

Anyway, I kind of jumped off the wagon this afternoon and got distracted with TWC again and I made some ~aesthetic~ character posters, so here lmao! I also posted them on my tumblr too!

Adam

Farah

Morgan

Nate

My MC

Sorry if you’re tired of seeing the same photos of them lmao it’s just hard to fit plain background photos of my face claims!! :sweat_smile:

OKAY NOW BACK TO SUFFERING WITH UNI WORK UNLESS I GET DISTRACTED… AGAIN!

19 Likes

What are backgrounds? I certainly don’t know.

They look absolutely adorable~!! And Samir’s hair looks so pretty, he’s such a cutie! <3
(Tahir feels you Samir, Mason’s a menace)

1 Like

Aah, guys, this is all so amazing!! I’m still in the planning stages for Book Two, but seeing all of your Detectives and the characters just makes me want to jump into writing Book Two straight away, lol :smiley:

I can’t actually express in coherent words how exciting and incredible it is to have people as excited about Wayhaven as I have been for it these past many years!! Seeing all of this is just mind-blowing!

31 Likes

Because of the talk that we had about team beta being werewolves + vampires being unable to swim, I just had to doodle this.

Chibis are cute

I think the picture got slightly squashed but OH WELL! :rofl:

Edit: It’s not compressed or anything. It just looked like it in the preview.

7 Likes

Finally got around posting the fic in Ao3 if anyone prefers it that way

Also I got a req for an Adam!proposal so if anyone wants to add to the list while I’m in the mood go right ahead :>

3 Likes

Ao3 is my heart and soul (Idk if you can actually say that, but I will anyway), thank you for posting there! :heartbeat:

Awww that’s very sweet! But tbh I just want to know where the fandom hangs other than here since I don’t want to clog threads with stories :))

Like Wayhaven is just so much fun? What a wonderful sandbox ovo/

1 Like

Well, I created this thread to have all kinds of art in one place. That includes fanfics as well. In fact, is this topic gets popular, I was thinking editing my first post and make a category of fan arts, fanfics, etc etc, so I can put links to the particular post and then they will not get lost :smiley:

4 Likes

Actually, I would suggest doing that now while the amount of fanart and fanfics are still small and manageable.

3 Likes

that’s a good point. also @Meira_Litch you’re a blessing to this fandom but if you ever need people to help out with things like trawling through a forum thread to collect fanworks of various categories hit me up, i’ve got time and i like making lists

3 Likes

Ao3 is propably a safe bet, it’s where most fanfics are posted anyway (or livejournal) for any fandom, provided that there isn’t any existing site for a specific fandom. Does that make sense? I hope it does. :laughing: :heart:

1 Like

Ok, so I edited the first post. Now everyone art is there!

Also, @rose-court, can you tell me how you make text bigger in posts? :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Could it be an idea to add a brief description to the links, or the creator’s name? It’d be extra work, but it’d make it easier to look through the list for something specific

2 Likes

In case anyone else was curious.

@celtic_rune I agree, it’d be nice to have a wee summary next to them, just so everyone knows what they’re about to click, especially for the NSFW ones.

Also, @Meira_Litch since this is getting to be a repsoitory for fanworks rather than just fanart, how’s about we just rename the topic to Wayhaven Chronicles Fanworks ?

3 Likes