Wayhaven Chronicles Fanwork! Everyone's art in the first post!

Oh wow, that is just, wow!

Yes, if you’re interested I’d be absolutely up for it~! Send me an ask on tumblr or a PM on here and we can talk it over whenever you want <3

I couldn’t not draw him~ He needs some love after going through A and M’s routes ;3

I’m pretty sure I’m going to have enough Keiji material for at least one full 10 images post on tumblr, I hope you’re happy with yourself!

You know it~
;3

3 Likes

Hee hee, yeah, I let me other MC have the cute, happy routes and he gets the angsty ones…

Gosh I feel really bad since I haven’t done any Wayhaven art for himself yet! I need to get on that!

1 Like

Yes, you should~ Poor guy suffers and doesn’t even get any art for it ;3

and share when you’re done so we can all stare at the adorableness

1 Like

Oh my god you draw beautifully. I’m kinda in love with your Morgan tbh :black_heart:

3 Likes

You flatterer.
Let’s love Morgan together <3

3 Likes

Well… this is awkward…

Comes in with the worst fanart at the worse time

59 Likes

THIS IS BEAUITFUL! I love how you drew Ava and Morgan and your MC is ADORABLE!!

So I kind of adore how F ships… everyone. And then there is F in their relationship path and just.
Erm, so I doodled this real quick.
F%20Is%20Silly

17 Likes

I love your art. It’s cute.

1 Like

I posted the F!MC and Mason fanfic. I think you asked me to tag you, @Celtic_Rune.

Let me know what you think of it :smiley:

8 Likes

i did indeed ask you to tag me and i’m vv glad you did because this is some real good shit :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Awww, thank you so much! I’m glad you like it :blush:

1 Like

So, my tablet is on the fritz. =| And I no longer have a functional scanner. So you get pencil busts as interpreted by a potato-quality cellphone camera.

I only did F!UB, because my dude art still leaves much to be desired, and they’re 1. super quick, maybe 10 minutes a pop, and 2. badly distorted by my camera and the weird angles required to get the pictures to focus.

Morgan

Farah

iknowispelleditwrongi’msorry Also, Farah got the worst of the distortion issues. =/

Nat

Ava

The top of her head literally refused to focus. I spent more time trying to take an in-focus picture of this sketch than I did drawing the thing! Leave it to A to find a way to be difficult as a doodle.

62 Likes

THEY ARE SO CUTE. I refuse to not stare at them with wibbling eyes.
Still love how you do mouths and facial proportions.

2 Likes

@SomethingSome

Please Forgive me Bad Taste Detective Club, I Only Have this to Offer

Backgrounds? Whats a background??

35 Likes

ITS SO CUTE I LOVE IT. Please do more!

1 Like

Eventually I need to do the F!Vamps but I love the boys…

8 Likes

Do the F Vamps. I will love you forever!

4 Likes

Tried drawing Farah but I’m not sure what to think, since it didn’t turn out the way I wanted. It’s been awhile since I’ve drawn anything. :upside_down_face:

Atleast I tried

17 Likes

@Celtic_Rune Hahah it definitely isn’t what I expected but it was safe, consensual and considerate so I support it and you!!! Thanks for tagging me, still! :smiley: Also I like how Keiji was still giving Mason lip up til the act itself lmao.

Can I just say how talented yall are? I love all the art of your OCs and the characters!! AND THE FICS, WHY IS EVERYTHING CUTE??? I’ve been trying to stay away from the official discussion thread so I can be more productive but it’s so hard when yall pump out such great content!

Anyway, I kind of jumped off the wagon this afternoon and got distracted with TWC again and I made some ~aesthetic~ character posters, so here lmao! I also posted them on my tumblr too!

Adam

Farah

Morgan

Nate

My MC

Sorry if you’re tired of seeing the same photos of them lmao it’s just hard to fit plain background photos of my face claims!! :sweat_smile:

OKAY NOW BACK TO SUFFERING WITH UNI WORK UNLESS I GET DISTRACTED… AGAIN!

19 Likes