The Wayhaven Chronicles General Discussion (SPOILER FREE FOR BOOK THREE!)

Me until the demo drops:

8 Likes
Me after Brazil lost the Cup yesterday

I don't know if somebody said this before but I'm replaying the Book 1 after watching plenty of Vikings I'm sort of associating this character to Mason

2 Likes

I just want to mention a slight correction. That snippet on tumblr is from Chapter 2, not Chapter 3.

She is really good about doing that. Sheā€™s constantly going back and adjusting and fleshing out things. Even during crunch time in the beta game, she was still changing things up. I normally donā€™t come on here to comment on stuff like this, but I thought I would this time. :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

Thank you for mentioning that! It was a very long day yesterday, and I think my brain got frazzled by the time I did the update. Hope everyone enjoyed the snippet anyway though :rofl:

21 Likes

an M & F love triangle will be interesting since F is way too flirting ( i can see my mc getting those nosebleeds so famous in anime haha)

@anon4518890 Yeah, M & F would be interesting. I voted for just one LI, but, honestly, I would love a LT with M & A, but that one is as impossible as they come! You have one of them refusing to acknowledge feelings and the other completely unaware of them when they finally pop up. That triangle would make the N & A route easy as pie in comparison!

4 Likes

well since A already have one triangle route with N, it would be more fair for the othersā€¦:smirk:

Just wanted to drop here this thing I thought about today, while thinking of book 2 demo.

MC to A: you need to relax, perfection doesnā€™t exist.
F, exists
MC: you know what, nevermind.

12 Likes

Alternatively:
MC to A: you need to relax, perfection doesnā€™t exist.
F: Not true, I exist. :wink:
MC: ā€¦As I was sayingā€¦
F: rudeā€¦

11 Likes

Iā€™d shamelessly play every single triangle that would exist so iā€™m not sure how to vote. Maybe all? :smiley:

Germany fan here so that put a smile on my face sorry

1 Like

No biggie, they lost before us and to Korea, and scored zero goals against them :yum: but Iā€™m a German descendant anyway.

Had to answer that, sorry for running from the topic :smiley:

I wonder if Wayhaven celebrates stuff like the World Cupā€¦

Oh my god, imagine Wayhaven having a Pride Parade.

4 Likes

xD There are like four people.

4 Likes

So with UB itā€™s doubled! If 3 is a party than 8 is a parade!

9 Likes

:thinking: True! :blush:

1 Like

You canā€™t look me in the eyes and tell me F would not love going to a Pride Parade. Who are we to deny them that? Imagine A or M decked out in Rainbows. Could it happen? No. Would it be amazing? Yes.

9 Likes

Well, I have no idea what Sera intends to do in the next books but I suppose there is a chance of having a few scenes outside Wayhaven. So who knows, maybe we can get a parade :smiley:

1 Like

I present:

Verda with rainbows. Verdaā€™s husband and children running around with little flags.

9 Likes

I mean, I may not talk much at all as I initially did but Iā€™m still here reading most of what you guys say.

Still though, Demo for Book 2 soon? Iā€™ve already read Book One 500+ Times.

Guess Iā€™ll be living on the Demo till Full Release lol.

1 Like

I made the mistake of letting my sister play on my phoneā€¦ she only got to the part where she pepper sprayed A and I donā€™t want to delete her progress. Itā€™s been 3 weeksā€¦ Help.

3 Likes