The Wayhaven Chronicles General Discussion (SPOILER FREE FOR BOOK THREE!)

I would like an invite to the NSFW thread. Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Whoa there are special threads?? If so may I please have an invite merci. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Check this out, guys! Oh, F :heart:

8 Likes

F handwriting is lazy me

1 Like

@Seraphinite you have no idea how much I love making handwriting for my characters. I think it really says a lot about them and even though it’s usually one of those things that will never be seen or mentioned in a work, it’s soooooooooo cool to me god I’m such a dork.

If I may, however, here’s my take on what I imagine the character signatures to look like.

Ava/Adam signatures and handwriting are illegible, f i t e m e.

Ava%20du%20Mortain%20(Sig) Adam%20du%20Mortain%20(Sig)

Just look at those swoops, jfc. I imagine that their handwriting looks exactly the same.

Agent du Mortain: Printed names? Who’s that?

God I wish I wrote half as legibly as Nat/Nate

Nat%20Sewell%20(Sig) Nate%20Sewell%20(Sig)

As with everything else in life, Suavewell is dramatic af, just look at that N and S. Unmistakable. Unique. Elegant. Fuck.

I also imagine that N doesn’t do printed word but unlike A, N’s cursive writing is actually legible, thank god.

And then there's F, lmao

F%20(Sig)

As you can see, F gives no F’s because it’s either in conjunction with ‘H’ or it looks like a T.
I’m certain, in my bones I’m certain, that F wore down whoever taught them English, like, just look at their printed name, jfc, it’s a mess and I love it.
The r’s and u’s and v’s are all identical and F obviously doesn’t give a fuck and I love them.

Also, I’m sure every time that check the ‘i’ in their name, N dies a little inside because, “F, F please that’s an accent mark it’s pronounced differently I beg of you.”

And now...onto my favorite of these bastards. I present to you all...M's signature:

M%20(Sig)

M you bastard, marry me.

Up top is their usual signature. I mean…it’s easily forged but then who’s really dumb enough to forge their signature? Who wants to die?

The legible Mason/Morgan at the top of each column is M’s name in their own handwriting and N tries to hold back tears when they see it.
The middle bit in each column is M’s *‘signature’ when N finally nags them enough to look halfway like English but it still rips N’s heart in half jfc.
Last in each column is M being *fancy* and also a literal attempt on N’s life. As you can see, it literally just looks like the line on a heartrate monitor and N always needs to take a walk after seeing it. At this point, M just does it to fuck with N, lmao.

Anyway, thank for coming to my Ted Talk. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

30 Likes

Nate and Nate? :thinking:
Otherwise very nice. Man i wish I could write all pretty like.

1 Like

shhhhhhhhi—thanks for catching that! They look identical so I hadn’t even noticed! :sweat_smile:

And yeah, I wish I wrote like that all the time but noooo…I don’t. Not even remotely, lol.

2 Likes

Omg M’s is perfect! Very fitting for them.

My handwriting looks very similar to F’s and I’m equal parts embarrassed and weirdly happy :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

:open_mouth: Those are very good bravo! I gotta say F’s signature looks kind of like graffiti so I just imagine in her youth (if there is a youth in echolandia) that she was running away from the police as she was tagging walls. :joy:

1 Like

I dont post very often if at all…but may I be invited to the NSFW thread?

2 Likes

May I also be invited to the NSFW thread?

6 Likes

What does it say about me that my handwriting is extremely similar to your representation of A.

I’m not a grumpy person who’s intense 24/7, I swear

3 Likes

it means you’re schmancy and everyone should bow down to your handwriting because wow

4 Likes

To be honest, some times I look at something I wrote and if it has n, m, or w close together I might have trouble telling them apart.

It’s ok it could be worse. Mine is close to M’s especially the signature.

2 Likes

I C U FAWKES, UH HUH, SLY DOG

(who mods the nsfw thread?)

1 Like

It’s self-moderated since it’s actually giant group PM thread and mods can’t see your PMs.

1 Like

I mean if Mr. Verda is a doctor than I have his writing unfortunately :sweat_smile: sometimes I can’t even tell what my notes are.

May I have the invite to the nsfw thread too?

1 Like

A: Use them to squirt in people’s eyes. It makes a great defense when you have nothing else.

A, wtf…

20 Likes