The Wayhaven Chronicles General Discussion (SPOILER FREE FOR BOOK THREE!)

:sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles::sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles:
:sparkles: :birthday: :birthday: Happy birthday @Meira_Litch!!! :birthday: :birthday: :sparkles:
:sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles::sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles:

Ok, but imagine this: F doing that.

8 Likes

MC: Shouldn’t we tell everyone where we’re going, N?
N: We’re only going to be a gone an hour, MC, it’ll be fine.

later

N and MC: walks back into the Warehouse
N: We’re back-
F: tackles N
F: WE THOUGHT YOU DIED!!!
A: No we didn’t.
MC: looking around Why is everything broken?
A: …
A: I fell.
N: Why is the corner on the room on fire?!
M: peeks out of smoke cloud Its not.

35 Likes

Happy Birthday, @Meira_Litch!

And what a lovely gift it was! :wink: I wish my brain would take a hint. lol

3 Likes

Thank you all for the messages, I’m actually having a shity day, but your messages are keeping me up :heart:

The day turned out for the best, it was a good birthday at the end! So yaaaay!!!
the cake is so big, send help please

7 Likes

I mean, that sounds like the opposite of a problem. :birthday:

6 Likes

I hope we can throw a surprise birthday party for the ROs with a huge cake. Although I wonder how they’re going to prevent them from sensing everyone in the room before they arrive lol

2 Likes

Actual footage of N stopping A (A? more like M) from starting a fight

also Happy Birthday @Meira_Litch!

10 Likes

Perhaps or N stopping F or M?? :joy:

1 Like

you’re right, A has great self-control :laughing:

1 Like

Ahh, I finally got around to playing the first book and I loved it so much I had to dust off my old forum account just to tell you!

I don’t post much but I would like an invite to the NSFW thread.

2 Likes

Speaking of fights and stuff, who do you guys think is the scariest team member to see visibly angry? I’d honestly have to say N. If they are at the point where you can see how angry they are there’s about to be a serious problem.

edit: I also feel like N is one of those people who when super angry, picks up glasses and plates with the intent to break it, then thinks twice and puts it in the exact same spot :joy:

10 Likes

Is always the nice ones you have to be aware of. They would also be the most efficient at scolding a friend in a serious matter.

Just think about sweet N looking at you in the eyes, clearly upset and disappointed at you. I would feel like a 5 year old and just want a hug while saying I’m sorry for upsetting such a wonderful person :joy:

11 Likes

Agreed. It would be like disappointing your grandmother or something. You would just feel really bad about what you did and try to do everything you can do make them proud again.

5 Likes

Why do I feel like F would say something like that in regards to making N angry :joy:

7 Likes

If I disappointed N, I would feel like Percy Jackson disappointing his mom, Sally Jackson.

3 Likes

I would like an invite to the NSFW thread

Wow, I just realized Sera has an Instagram :woman_facepalming: I can’t believe it took me this long. So you’re telling me that all this time I’ve been in ignorance of that snippet of Mason’s portrait! He’s so gorgeous. :black_heart:

(You draw beautifully Sera! Can’t wait to see all of the finished drawings.)

2 Likes

Little bit late, but may I be invited to both the NSFW and detective discussion threads? Thanks!

1 Like

@smuteczekbiczo, I answer your question here because this has not much to do with the other thread, which we prefer to keep focused on the Demo of Book Two from the Wayhaven Chronicles only.

Now your question:
In order not to get bitten by Murphy at the end of book one your mc needs to have enough energy left. There are invisible counters (which you can see in the code) that keep track of how much energy the mc uses once they are captured by Murphy. So most (if not every) possible choice you make has consequences in this regard.
Now the best way to keep from using your mc’s energy in fruitless manners is to keep silent and to not fight against the bounds when your mc is strapped to the table, whilst Murphy is talking to your mc and about to put those needles in your arm.

What also helps:
After your mc has escaped from the table and meets Unit Bravo there is a fight between the Unit and Murphy. It comes in handy to have a high enough Observation in order to be able to see that Murphy has been injured and favours one of his legs. Though this is not a necessity, I believe.

5 Likes

I hope it’s okay if I pop in. I believe you also get energy back if you either try not to escape when Murphy leaves or if you do you go with your Optimist/Pessimist stat when the MC is too tired to move. If you have higher Optimism then try to keep moving and if you have higher Pessimism then don’t.

5 Likes