Way Walkers: University3--suggestions and feedback

Oh Sem… [flashback to Darkest Timeline Jun sneakily pushing a Red!MC into the ry’tora pit] …you have no idea.

Oh shoot, I was not aware that this would be the last time we ever see Sem alive, lol.
rip in peps, Clansman

3 Likes

@impeccably-stressed-- actually, the best part about this is it can take place in the timeline where Jun’s past self is still active…so yeah XD

also happy birthday :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Aw, thank you! :blush:

Also, I keep forgetting about that! I don’t know how many saves I have where I didn’t actually defeat Jun’s past life. Oof, WWU3 is going to be the death of me and also Sem, apparently.

3 Likes

Only emotion felt whilst staring off into space for hours now :scream:

1 Like

This has gotten very far since the last time I have been here…can’t be bothered to read all 365 posts that have popped up so I will catch up with you all another time.

But I would like to say well done with the progress.

4 Likes

This is a bit of a WWU2 question, so forgive me:
What stat needs to be up so Cael confesses that Jun’s past life is his master? Or, rather, what needs to happen? I have already defeated the past life and am Jun’s friend, even though we used to dislike each other and have a 50+ on Rosin and Montage. It worked when I used a preset (Ro’ly) yet it failed with my “canon” playthrough. Cael just kinda… went wild. Is there something else I have to worry about?

As for WWU3, I hunger for more exploration on the different ways. Are we going to help Sem pick his?

5 Likes

You didn’t defeat past Jun, that is why Cael will not confess.
Jun is the only one who can defeat his past self.

2 Likes

You need to lose the fight against him for Jun to actually defeat him. If you win he will just fake his defeat but still be secretly active. That’s why there’s an achievement for losing called “Sometimes when you lose, you win”. Pick an option that uses your weak stat: if you have weak Desmoulein (below 30) pick the heal his hurt soul option, if you have weak Turin pick the accept he’s dead option, and if you have below 30 in both Angani and Rhean pick the option saying he has demons and you can attack him. If you have above 30 in all of these you’d have to restart and get a lower stat

6 Likes

So if I don’t manage that can I do something like it in the third game?

Yes, listen to @Urban and @Frogs they know whats up. :wink: Also watch out for the pesky montage, it will also give you a success when yr hoping to ‘fail’. muahahahaha

as far as Sem’s Way, if you survive, he will pick one. i’ll try to expand it a bit more for ya :wink:

6 Likes

I just get into a telepath battle since that will never end in a victory for me.

You can win some telepathy battles-- it just depends on who it is and what yr stats are.

1 Like

How does one manage that? I usually get Jun with the empathy explosion.

1 Like

Jun is the one that’s pretty much impossible to beat during the live-or death scene. You can hover ever beat out Archhill, Clay, Cale and several others with high enough stats, depending.

2 Likes

So, I really want to know, because I can’t figure it out…

How do you throw the energy ball at clay in the first book? The option is always grayed out for me.

you have to go with Sem instead of orientation. The two of you discuss how they work there. :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah, but the option is grayed out, is the problem…

Or… Ohhh

1 Like

I noticed if you do things like skip classes it reduces your Academic Status stat, and passing exams/doing well raises it. Will it have an effect later on? Like having a high stat would make you an honorary student or something and allow you to get more advanced classes, and low stat would make you repeat the year or even get expelled if it’s really low

2 Likes

I don’t think i’ll expel a student for academics (as yr more likely to get expelled for the stuff you’re doing with trying to save Illyan) but the plan is to have a little blurb at the end about finals and if u pass them or not. :wink:

5 Likes

The problem here is if you are a warrior you can’t beat Clay, only if you are a mage or a battle mage you can defeat him.