Way Walkers: University3--suggestions and feedback

More romance options with Jun please!

1 Like

To quote the author:

We can be pretty sure that Jun is not romancable and will never be.

3 Likes

The MC could never be evil and make it look like Ay’Cure is with the Reds to get Jun to stop liking him? That’s too bad.

that is evil, man, selling out your best mates boyfriend to the evil society…That’s harsh dude. But I like your thinking, even thought it is evil :smiling_imp: :imp: :poop:

2 Likes

:neutral_face: :expressionless: Okay, let me get this straight once and for all: Lying or murder or manipulation are no stable basis for a long lasting relationship. Not even in fantasy worlds with magic.

4 Likes

Lol I’m not trying to make a long lasting relationship and have kids with Jun and love her forever ect. I’m trying to have FUN. lighten up man

LOL, I can just imagine the MC saying “oh Jun, I’ve just sent your boyfriend to almost certain death, I hope your not mad at me. Or better yet, will you be my girlfriend?”
Jun : “or yeah, we can totally be a pair now that Ay’Cure is out of the picture, it’s not like I was in love with him for 10years.”
The odds don’t seem to add up, even in a magic world :unicorn: :dragon: :imp:

1 Like

Well, problem is it will only be as long fun and sunshine until Jun discovers the truth and will trash the MC…

2 Likes

Hmm…there’s a possibility.

Ignoring the possibility of trying to romance Jun (which is never going to happen), can an evil MC who doesn’t get along with Jun try to target Ay’cure/a in order to make Jun miserable?

Understandable if the answer’s ‘no’, it was just a thought. ^_^;

4 Likes

That is something I got in WW2, I mean, the girl has a madman living in her head! And he totally helped her cheat on a test by passing through some super strong telepathic stopping enchantment!
ROUND 1 AND ALL TO JUN! MC 0 AND GRAVELY INJURED

I read from e book. Available in amazon or Google play book.

1 Like

Because if you’re evil, you’re stupid, right?
I can see an evil MC earning Jun’s trust and making Ay’Cure’s demise seem like an accident, then slowly earning more of Jun’s trust and continuing whatever romance said evil MC would like.

1 Like

That might work…if Jun wasn’t such a gifted telepath, and if there was a way to ensure Ay’cure/a wouldn’t just hang around as a ghost…

3 Likes

It would be enjoyable to try, even if it didn’t work.

Oooh, the ghost of of Ay’Cure come to his living girlfriend in hope that they shall be together in eternity…SOPPPY YUCK!!!

2 Likes

Eh…you sure you aren’t inserting a bit ‘too’ much realism into a fantasy setting? One of the greatest motivations for finishing a CYOA is your ability to change things up with each playthrough.

3 Likes

It’s Leigh’s game. Leigh can insert as much realism as she wants. Between Sem, Shelly, Umbrave, Kess, and being single, the readers have plenty of variety in the romance department. And if you want to date Jun, just write some fanfiction or ask around (I think someone has written some Jun fiction already).

9 Likes

There will be plenty of ability to ‘change things up’, but some things can’t be changed. That’s true in every single thing (including games) in existence.

Now, it might be cool to have a scene in Part 3 where a MC that’s been pining after Jun gets to admit their feelings (again, possibly), and for Jun to apologize for not being available. It could replace a romance scene. But Jun’s not romanceable, and that’s not up for debate.

I will say, the ‘siblings in a past life’ thing doesn’t deter me from Jun, since we’re not siblings in this one. For all I know, the MC could have been siblings in a past life with everyone in school…

4 Likes

I’m sure that someone could debate it if they felt like stepping up. Everything is debatable.
Everything is changeable too.

It’s her game, you’re right. Obviously fanfictions aren’t quite the same as the actual game, because her writing is different from other peoples’ writing. But that’s not what I’m trying to get at. A lot of making games and writing stories is to satisfy your own internal want or need to WRITE. To express and enjoy expressing yourself through words of wisdom, or joy, or romance, or whatever the author pleases. But another large part about writing is the readers (or players, whatever you choose). I’m not saying an author should completely cater to their readers, god no. You wouldn’t interrupt a story teller in real life. But still, it’s nice to know some of your suggestions aren’t being waved away immediately, as they are now…

1 Like