Way Walkers: University3--suggestions and feedback

:joy: That’s definitely a consolation, yes. I shall hold that close to my heart! And my playthroughs.

1 Like

you could always draw down the details from the description from the start of the story, that helps (sometimes) or maybe its just me…the anime-come-manga nerd

1 Like

If I remember correctly… which is probably wrong, the main thing I can remember being stated about a Ki’ra-kin MC is… fair skin and pale hair? /scritches chin/ Or was it the other way around… And gold-ish eyes now! :joy: I really need to go back and replay the first few scenes. Honestly, I’ve been replaying the 2nd one more than anything. Umbrave’s kept me occupied. Knowing myself, though, I’ll probably wind up drawing my MC with his actual age and then an aged up version. :kissing_closed_eyes:

Ki’ra-kin is pale shin, fair hair, blue eyes and dirt underneath their nails. I also have an issue of drawing the manga version of characters which I cannot help so maybe I shall post a drawing one day when I figure out how to do it.

1 Like

Hey, I’m new and just wanted to say that I love the games so far c:

I have a suggestion, my Aralim character was mentioning she’d catch colds left and right if she’d have to go outside more, I think it would be cute if she did and has to be nursed back to health (preferably by Sem cough) but I understand if it wouldn’t fit with the other backgrounds c:

Ah and I have a question, is it possible to get Sem to ask you to go with him to the dance? So far I only had results by asking him myself and judging by his reaction when you confess your feelings it doesn’t look like he would ask you by himself, so I was wondering ¯_(ツ)_/¯

3 Likes

Having Sem treat you? For a cold? Wouldn’t that be like treating a fever by setting yourself on fire? :stuck_out_tongue:

And no, Sem will never ask you to the dance. You have to be the one to initiate the relationship.

9 Likes

Haha but that’s the point, it would be hilarious, he probably has no idea what he’s doing, but he means so well and I could see him fussing around and the mc be all like ‘stahp pls, just let me rest’

Ah I see, thanks :slight_smile:

5 Likes

geez, I can now picture sem in a apron with medicine and spoon in his hands, with the MC lying down in bed half frozen from his since hes an ice mage and he is so worried and he can’t control them coz hes so worried about the MC.

5 Likes

i have actually considered allowing the MCs to fall ill at some point in the game (just a basic cold, but possibly enough to effect tests or their judgement during an important task) based of their Dez scores and homeland. I’m just not sure if i can fit it in-- but do, please have fun imagining in the meanwhile :wink:

10 Likes

don’t worry I will, but still allowing the character to fall ill at some point or need protecting, then that can test the relation with MC and their lover (for me it will be sem cough)

1 Like

possible. but i need to sort a reason/set of scenes for the MCs who dont fall ill/don’t have a romance going. must accommodate everyone now. :wink:

5 Likes
  1. We need a viable Jun romance option that doesn’t have to end in tragedy (Just make it so incredibly difficult to get that actually achieving it almost deserves us seats on mount Olympus, lol. That, or make the sacrifice for it so terrible that we’ll be left wondering if it was worth it in the end)

2. Center the story more around the MC, please. My character is a badass whose only interest is in combat, and it felt like she was more along for the ride than anything else.

3. Consider making the focus of the story less about High school drama and more about saving the world from the all consuming devil figure that we’ve been told to fear.

4. Give us flashbacks of a past life before the war that destroyed the old world.

Other than that, keep doing what you’re doing.

1. Sadly, Jun is just too much in love with Ay’cure(a) to have feelings for the MC. :confused:

2. Actually, the story is very centered around the MC-- every choice you make determines forever the outcome of not only Semryu’s fate, but Jun’s as well. (Not to mention Illyan)

3. I honestly didn’t think there was a lot of ‘high school drama’ going on. Most of the main plot is centered on Illyan and the relationships the MC has with Sem and Jun, which effect the outcome of said plot. (also they don’t typically try to kill each other in HS) Remember, too the entire cast are middle to college age students, there’s going to be some of that dynamic going on. it’s a university, after all.

4. No. :stuck_out_tongue: you will get a flashback to a past life with Sem, but i’m not going to give out series level spoilers for WWU. Sorry. :wink: (also the MC isn’t that old of a soul)

other than that, hope you keep enjoying. :wink:

20 Likes

wait, are you talking about tangled paths or just WW in general? sorry i kinda lost the thread to this conversation. and if we are talking about the normal WW is the flashback of Sem or something else?

Presumably, the flashback’ll be about past lives where the MC and Sem had already met as their previous selves. Probably akin to the already existing ‘flashback’ available with Jun.

@WayWalkerLeigh, another question if you don’t mind. In the second game, we get the option to use precognition when talking to Semryu to try and gain a glimpse of the future… My question for you is: how set it in stone is what we see? 'cause… I’ve replayed a few times using the same save imported from WWU1 and I’ve seen, uh… 3 potential futures?

2 Likes

All three of those futures are possible endings for WWU3. One of them is the cannon ending for the Way Walkers World.

8 Likes

So, is the one that we see representative towards which ending we’re leaning towards? Or is it just a random dice roll showing a possibility?

3 Likes

Dice throw. :wink: For the most part-- lower precognition gets you either a fail or more abstract feeling vs a vision, while thouse with a higher Red are more likely to get the particularly bloody one.

10 Likes

What if we ‘removed’ Ay’cure from the picture?

1 Like

I bet in that case Jun would remove us from the picture…

11 Likes