Way Walkers: University3--suggestions and feedback

Random lore question!

Are rooms gender-segregated at Tar’citadel? Or can you room with just about anyone?

1 Like

First and second tier are same gender roommates (mixed floors) unless you specifically indicate you aren’t comfortable rooming with same gender and can find a roommate who wants to room with you. (This is tested however by telepaths to make sure u aren’t lying just to get in a room with a love interest-- same thing happens with most roommate changes in those tiers-- too many fights from ex lovers who wanted to be in the same room then broke up.) Third Tier becomes room with whomever.

1 Like

Ah, thanks! I was pondering that earlier while thinking of how different the story would be if Jun was opposite gendered of us.

So same-gendered room swaps aren’t as intensive, right? Or are we going to be getting a visit from a Telepath in Part 3 if we room with Sem?

1 Like

actually the rooming with sem in 2 is sort of ‘off the books’ as it were. tecnically as far as the staff are concerned you’re still with Jun

2 Likes

Oh, I see.

Final question for now, back to Jun. Are he and Ay’cura twin-flames? Or are they just really compatible with each other. Actually that begs the question of what would happen if half of a twin-flame fell for someone else…

1 Like

I’ve actually never put much thought into if they are or not. I’d assume not, simply b/c as nuts as Jun can get if yr enemy s with him/her, they always maintain a certain self control and keel Ay’cure (a) at a distance. I’d imagine the alternative self would be very interested in possessing their twinflame.

But yeah, one can fall for someone who isn’t their twin flame-- happens all the time with varying degrees of success. The fun comes when you’ve got a good relationship with a non twinflame and then the twinflame.shows up. Messy.

9 Likes

So, i need help getting ideas for
something in WWU:3.
1-- how would you distract a bunch of tar’ka-besh
guards into leaving their posts for a while? and
2-- how would you then sneak out of the city in the ensuing chaos? (assume you’re being
pursued/searched for)

keep in mind you have Abilities. you are in a group of 3-5 Talents, including yourself.

All help appreciated.

1 Like

To distract the guards I’m depending on rosin or montage or both.

I want some kind of comedy element mixed in when I’m distracting the guards.

I want to distract the guards maybe by pranking them or sneaking in or even persuading them into believing something.

I think that will be fun.

Will the MC gain some new abilities in the 3rd game???

I would really love to expand and learn more from the club activities or/and classes. I’m not asking to be a superhero but it’ll be fun to see what I’ll be able to do.

1 Like

Speaking of clubs! Maybe we could find a way to sneak in if we’re in a certain club. Like distracting the guards with an “interview” for the newspaper club? Using our acting abilities, maybe?

2 Likes

When in doubt, set something on fire. When the guards investigate, run like hell! (Well, more like sneak away inconspicuously, but still.) :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Or leave it up to him. Then J Leigh has to write a ending about him how he helped MC, semryu and the gang.

5 Likes
  1. Fake/forged orders.
  2. An impromptu comedy show that creates a disturbance (my mc and Sem getting into a staged fight for example)
  3. Don’t get them to leave their posts but mess with their minds (jedi mind trick), or create an illusion that all’s quit while we sneak in or out
  4. Impersonating a superior officer/noble (could tie in with 1 and 2)
3 Likes
  1. I dunno something fun like…(my eyes turn red) make them dig their own grave and bury them alive (kidding) I would send someone to pickpocket them then the guards might chase after them
  2. Wear a disguise

Honestly if I was distracting the guards I’d probably rely on Rosin and Rhean. I would use an illusion to draw them into an ally that is rigged with a trap that idk, maybe cover them in spiderwebs or something else that would keep them held down for a while without actually hurting them. Or alternatively have some sort of knockout gas knock them out and use their suits to walk in and out then just head for the gate with them. Or if the alarm is raised before you get there use a disguise for Illyian or use the teleporters and go to a capital at random (since the authorities won’t be looking for you in any of those right away)

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure the tar’ka-besh are comprised of Exemplary Talents, or in the very least they are otherwise very talented.

@WayWalkerLeigh
It’d help to know which talents (I imagine you want to keep it a secret, though), buuut… Assuming none of us are Third-Tier, directly fighting them is out of the question (They are trained in all combat Ways, iirc). I’m also going to assume our situation is fairly desperate so we can’t afford to be…restrained.

Ideas for distraction:

1. Did Sem blow his thunderstorm load at the end of part 2? If not we can use it now to distract them.

2. Sem’s animal crystals could cause widespread panic if placed in public areas, distracting them. But it’d need to be planned out extensively beforehand.

3. How fast can Jun mindscrew someone if we got his dark side under control? I dunno if he’d be up for it but maybe he could do a quick job, essentially destroying their mind in exchange for a puppet we could use to cause chaos?

4. Maybe we can try to match the resonance that interrupted the animal pen barrier, releasing them out into the city. Even the dreaded KITTLES.

5. Sacrifice a member of the group to go run around trying to get the guards on their tail while the rest of us escape.

Escape methods:

1. Gate Crystals, we could warp anywhere in the world. Assuming the gate is open and we can figure out how to use it, that is. (cough* past life that used themcough)

2. The red gate crystal in the museum, we’d probably stand a better chance in the lands of the Red. (Red option)

3. Why leave when they expect us to? I’m confident in our abilities to hide away in some abandoned area until the heat dies down, then we can leave while disguised as travelers of some kind. (Rhean option)

4. We could try rappelling down the cliff I guess, probably super dangerous but eh. (Physical option)

5. Sem makes a large sheet of ice, we all hop on and slide down the mountain. (Sem option)

6. This place has to have some kind of waste disposal and water system, right? We just need to find the sewers and follow them down. (Intellect/Rosin option)

7. We could push Jun off the mountain. It wouldn’t really help the rest of us out but I think it’s a super important option. (Montage option)

8. Parachutes? Pretend we’re in Just Cause or something I guess, hop off and just use those to float to the ground. (Inventor option)

8 Likes

Yes, this is the “back up plan” – what happens when the mc cannot carry out the steps needed to do the preliminary plan.(which does involve the gate crystal, yes)

I like the parachute idea.

1 Like

Distract:
create an illusion of demons/attack on citadel= rosin
Charm them=belsekie
Escape
You had the foresight to make an escape plan=ulic

2 Likes

Are we twin flames with Sem?

For the sake of everyone’s romance cannons, I have to say no. It’d be unfair to those who didn’t romance sem to be twin flames with him lol. Besides, I never wrote in the signs. :wink:

4 Likes

That’s a very good idea!