Way Walkers: University3--suggestions and feedback

You and many other ladies and gents in the school. :wink:

6 Likes

I felt disappointed at the fact of genoa or whatever her name was, I forgot, was not roman able, please make it so, also, I want to meet a nice androite and be their friend, and to murder all who I appose!

Also brownie rain…

Well, there’s a reason why Genoa isn’t romancable, though it’s too spoilery to say…There are some choices that lead to something about Genoa. But it’s up to the author whether things change :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Are the choices in the first or second game and how do I go to them, none of the other characters are good for me I only like Genoa and that kittle.

Also what’s up with the couple making out in book 1, is it just flavour text because I find that they are put into detail odd…

1 Like

I know it’s been a bit, but heres an update:

6 Likes

Hope you’ve got lots of creative ideas out of the two year hiatus.

2 Likes

Considering how great the first two installments have been, I have every bit of faith that Waywalkers 3 won’t disappoint. :wink:

You have many cheerleaders, @WayWalkerLeigh! Sending good luck and positive vibes your way!

6 Likes

As fun as it’d be, making the MC an Incarnation/Avatar is just not feasible. Tar’citadel likely keeps extensive records of them and on the off-chance it came up in a future book there are too many possibilities for Leigh to actually write.

@Zanite
You can’t actually make it past the Ry’tora without agreeing to help Sem with his investigations, it will kill you without fail. Not even one of the “Continues into the future but not into the next game” endings like if you kill someone.

The plot being less about us and more about Sem was a sore point for me with the sequel, as well as all the ‘non-standard’ endings.

@LadyKuonji
…Redeem him from what? Clay is a massive jerk but he’s done nothing that would require him being redeemed.

Well, I just completed all two games today, and I think I’ve found my favorite COG yet :smiley: ! I can’t believe I had so much doubts on playing this game! The world-building is so great. Loved it so much I even commissioned art for my MC. Anyway, the only thing I would suggest is a way to confess your love for Jun, but he’ll, of course, reject you (I’m sure many peeps have already requested that one). And Miles. I don’t know why I like him so much.

I’m very glad I decided to stick it out with Way Walkers. When I first started I was incredibly confused over it and before the different ways didn’t clearly label what they affect on the stats screen so I always felt kind of lost when I wanted to double check.
Anyways

I was wondering how exactly does Montage effect your abilities in game. I mean Montage is the combination of all ways, but does that mean by following Montage and perfecting it I become an adept mage/warrior/healer/Egotistical red follower bent on destruction(jk on that part)/everything else.

Also I really wish there was a way to keep Ay’cura as a romance. I understand she’s in love with Jun, but I really like her the most compared to Shelly and Kess. Maybe make it to where if you did romance her, took her to the dance, had a good time, and faced her rejection in WWU2 and in WWU3 while she’s dating Jun she begins to notice you more and starts to see her own feelings change and wonder if she actually loves you and instead felt more of a lesser affection for Jun and not actual love like she does for you (course the same can go for those who want to romance Jun as well) and from there you can encourage or dismiss her newfound feelings and then face the potential complication with the other party (Ay’cura/Ay’cure getting pissed if you take Jun away or Jun getting mad because you took away Ay’cura/Ay’cure from him/her) I think it’d add an interesting bit of drama for WWU3, because honestly I felt that my character was lacking much attention in WWU2. It was all about Sem and Illyan and whether you want to help or not. Just wish my character got a bit more attention rather than feeling like a bystander and the Red in me wants to take all the girls for myself even if I have to crush all of the other suitors.
ψ(`∇´)ψ

But really overall this is a great series that I questioned at first, but I grew to love it immensely.
Keep up the great work :smile:

1 Like

These were among the first games I played after finding this site, and they went a long way towards convincing me to stick around here. While I can honestly say that I am REALLY looking forward to WWU3 I’d like to throw out that I hope @WayWalkerLeigh doesn’t feel the need to rush for our sake. This world is quite fascinating (even if I fell like I don’t quite understand why the color red is such a big threat)

In response to NeoHeartless while I certainly wouldn’t be opposed to that happening it just seems so mean. Jun and Ay’cura/Ay’cure clearly have held a torch for each other for a long time, in fact I think Kess mentions something along those lines during one of your dates. While I like Ay’cura/Ay’cure my character ended up going to the dance with Kess. I liked her character and all but wasn’t really expecting that much, but after seeing how supportive she was of my poor st-st-stuttering main character I cant help but have trouble trying anyone else.

1 Like

True it is kind of mean, but people change over time and through events eventually gaining and losing interest in certain things so it could happen and at this point into the plot that really seems to be the only way for anyone who wants to go out with Ay’cura/Ay’cure or Jun. Guess I’m mostly just frustrated that 2 of the romance options are doomed to fail no matter what. Course I could just be Red and say screw it all to the consequences and do what I want whenever I want. :wink:

1 Like

On that note would it be possible for an mc who is high in (I think beleskie is the charm/appearance one?) or a rheanic to be able to convince acyura that jun is just being a jerk if you go to the dance with her and arn’t openly hostile with jun by that point? I only ask this because I recall @WayWalkerLeigh talking about having an update to game two released before game three is in full production.

Ultimately the mc can never be with Jun or Ay’cure(a), not because I’m trying to be mean or not give readers what they want, but because I honestly believe that to keep a certain amount of realistic relationships within a story, there needs to be true and honest rejection. Some people will want to love you; some will not. Sometimes the ones we want will not want us, and sometimes the ones who want us aren’t the ones we want. This is reality, and thus us why I’ve included it in that way in the story-- and why it wont change. :wink:

13 Likes

Will we ever be able to get with the piano guy

Miles? No, he’s a bit too old for the mc. :wink:

1 Like

Was a suggestion made for Sem’s family to make an appearance? I just want to see what would happen if my Ki’ra character met them what with all the animosity between the vampiric and beast cultures.

2 Likes

The suggestion was made, but honestly not sure if we can make it work logically into the plot

2 Likes

If you decided to take Clan as the new language, could a Ki’ra student get crap from the teacher?

3 Likes

Ah, ok then. Well in any case, this world is really interesting and I hope that you don’t just stop here. With this tier system you made with the school you could easily make several games out of this series and, in my opinion, they are worth more than just the $1.99 they are being sold for (not that I’m complaining about the price).

1 Like