Way Walkers: University3--suggestions and feedback

What if (in the final battle?) he is wounded (something pierced his skin, but he didn’t get it out until he lost a significant amount of blood) and now feeding is the only thing that will heal him. Ooooh! You could have how much he blood he takes from the MC be based on their relationship stats. Because he said that feeding is a personal thing, he could be embarrassed about having to feed from his SO/ afraid he is going to hurt them.

Is the reasons why he handles you delicately going to be explored? Is it 'cause he doesn’t want to accidentally hurt you/ push you too far?

OMFG :smiley: could you make a scene where he is feeding (drinking the animal blood provided by the school) in the cafeteria, and give the MC options on how to respond?! Ie: disgust, not a big deal, ect. (I imagine him just drinking it out of a glass, sorry if that’s not how it works at Tar’citadel.)

I’m so sorry, my fangirl got the best of me. :blush:

4 Likes

Oh never mind, I got the impression when you said they where the exception, and so my fangirl mind jumped to “Oooh they’re the exception together!”

Lol, I completely forgot about this post haha. Was all like wtf!? when I saw that I had a reply in this thread XD. So do you know which it was? Cuz I honestly don’t remember which you needed to be. But yeah, can’t wait until number three comes out, as this is definitely one of my favorite series games’ on CoG. @WayWalkerLeigh, do you think u are going to be working on this project a bit more? Last time I popped in you had just released that novel if I am not mistaken. Just wondering cuz now I have to go back and do another play through tonight because its just been to long :smile:

1 Like

I can happily say i am finally working on the novel’s sequel a bit more now. Sadly i still don’t anticipate being done with it until spring, and i’ll not be working on WW:U3 until it is done. I am, however, making plans to finish WW:U3 at some point later next year, with the hope it can get published soon after. This will depend on a number of factors that i’m still keeping hush-hush about.

2 Likes

It was a sorcerer, I played as an exemplary talent with a focus in Montage

I’m so excited or wanna jump around like a little kid. Don’t forget about is and ww2 bc ur awesome and I love love love the series

2 Likes

Update!

2 Likes

Congratualations still faithfully waiting on the third one lol take your time!! Will loyally be here! Keep it up!!

2 Likes

That sounds really interesting I would love to see Sem’s jealous reaction

2 Likes

Is Shelly a jealous type? >x3 much as I like Sem, I usually prefer the shut in book smart girl. She seemed a cool head type (maybe not it’s been a bit since I played) so idk but if she is I think that’d be fun. xD

2 Likes

I was thinking that maybe you could be a reincarnation of one of the children

1 Like

Like based on the stat of which one is higher

I THINK, that was a question like back when the first part came out, and Leigh said that she wasn’t making the MC a reincarnation of a way. I’m not 100 percent cause it was a long while ago but I think so.

Yup, no Incarnation for the MC. There is only one Incarnation in the game, and I’ve yet to confirm who that is. :wink:

2 Likes

Desperately. Waiting. All I want for Xmas is wauwalkers 3!

Its going to be a bit til WW3. But there should be an announcement soon about something. Watch for it. :wink:

Big announcement!

7 Likes

Good news! (: Look forward to seeing the results.

1 Like

Congratulations on finding someone else to help you. Will she be joining the forums?

1 Like

She actually joined quite s few months ago and has been lurking about. She’ll comment when she’s ready. :wink: