Way Walkers: University3--suggestions and feedback

I’d actually intended for there to be much more nuance and character development flaws in the game-- originally each state was tied to personality traits itheyd be affected directly by how high your red was…but it just became waaaay too much to track. :sweat_smile:. But anyway, the classic can’t sit still ADHD trait falls under high Bree and high Red.

2 Likes

Awesome, thanks. Ryu may be way too mischievous for his own good but he has a good heart. I have an idea for a prank though~ The idea is that Ryu gets Sem’s help to booby trap his History class room and the moment someone steps into the room (or if there’s a way to make it so it’s the teacher I forgot his name but he is my most hated enemy.) the room is covered in pink paint and glitter.

1 Like

If Sem was doing it it’d be black glitter. :rofl: Though ive already got the prank for the final game plotted out…the great plan to prank SEM. MUHAHAHAHAHAHA

8 Likes

I know I so can’t wait. It’ll be so much fun. I saw you guys planning it earlier

1 Like

Glitter pranks shudders it gets everywhere for weeks. that kinda trap is the nuclear button of all non-lethal traps.
Why do i vaguely approve?

5 Likes

I remember there being one Way that kind of gave proficiency in the other Ways. Is this one considered better or stronger than the others?

1 Like

@EarnBoogie I could be wrong (and probably am) but isn’t that Montage?

2 Likes

That depends on what you think “better” is. High Montage stat can save you in many situations and make you become a badass. However, too high and it will be impossible to save Jun.

2 Likes

All the stats have a balance to them, and can supplement each other, but Montage became the forerunner in this due to everything getting waaaay too complicated. The Red was originally meant to have it’s postive side as well, being used to help agitate others and get demons to help you instead of yr Angel, but again, alas I bit off more than I could chew. :sweat_smile:

If I ever get around to writing more WW titles, I will be tweaking the stats system considerably.

5 Likes

Omg that would have been dope! Maybe we could learn more about that in Way of the Red at some point, I would find it really interesting.:grinning:

2 Likes

Yeah my plan for Way of the Red is basically give you a demon instead of yr angel :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

You do realise I pick Michael as the name of my angel cause you know…Archangel Michael. (Granted, the other reason cause that’s my name :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:). Michael the demon doesn’t have a good ring to it.

1 Like

Call the demon Maze!

2 Likes

So I’ve skimmed back a few months and noticed the omnipresence of the cat in charge of proceedings.

Would be amusing if you could work a page consisting only of “W” in to WWU3 somewhere to simulate said cat-in-chief sitting on the keyboard to help out :smiley:

Edit: Also shouldn’t have read the preview from December 9, now I want to be the red player in that board game :smiley:

2 Likes

I think all the characters are thankful there’s no glitter prank :joy: I went to a Halloween party in June once and somebody’s costume had glitter and somehow a month later I was still scrubbing glitter off my skin. I hadn’t even gone near her so using it in a prank shudders I’d curl up in the corner and cry.

2 Likes

Glitter pranks are actually high-key scary. :frowning: That stuff is never going to be properly cleaned up, and unless you go wash yourself immediately, you could get it somewhere dangerous- especially considering it would be all over someones personal belongings where it would carry to skin frequently.

An ex-teacher of mine accidentally sliced open a part of her eyeball because she had glitter on her hands and she rubbed her eyes- but thought she had shaken all the glitter off. :confused:

1 Like

:fearful:

Thanks for the mental image… I hate it :cold_sweat:

6 Likes

Okay, maybe I should save the glitter for Way of the Red. :sweat_smile:

15 Likes

This is exactly why I suggested glitter it can’t be gotten rid of for weeks! The perfect prank to use on our awful history teacher~

4 Likes

My kid says hi!

30 Likes