Way Walkers: University3--suggestions and feedback

That is Athena, my crazy calico. She does this to me daily :joy:

9 Likes

It’s mandatory

1 Like

deep cleansing breaths

@baahh
OKAY, first off, if you think @MIGSey was being hostile, you’re just gonna loooove the realz I’m a gonna drop on you, so strap in, cupcake.

#1-- as said, MIG was NOT being even close to hostile with you, he was informing you quite nicely actually of forum rules before your post got banned by the admins, and before I saw it cause everyone on here knows not to come into my thread and ask about finish times, as you would also know if you’d done five moments of reading in the forum rules like a courteous person. Also, you were in no way in your one liner of "when is 3 coming out’ asking for anything other than an exact date so don’t BS me about otherwise.

#2-- You do NOT get to tell me how to feel about you coming in here and asking when it’s going to be done, cause let me tell YOU, buttercup, it does NOT make me happy to see. It’s a cold, metal dagger to the heart, a stiff, cold vicious reminder that it’s been six years to finished something I intended to take only one, and it literally stressed me out so badly I had a NERVOUS BREAKDOWN last year due almost entirely due to my utter failure at getting my written works done on time. So, no, you don’t get to tell me that I should be happy about how many ppl are waiting for it as I am QUITE AWARE when u barge in here and remind me I’m not done yet.

#3- wooooow. Thanks so much for congratulating me on my child in the same breath as belittling my carrier down to a hobby and then assuming I’m a just gonna be drowning in baby stuff and not work even more. AWESOME.

#4-- I’m not inclined to tell anyone the gender of my child, thank you. Don’t assume everyone want to advertise that, essp on the freaking internet.

And lastly, literally all of this you could have known for yourself if you’d spend a bare minimum of time actually reading the forum rules or idk going back and READING MORE OF MY BLOG. instead you come in here claiming to be treated hostility when yr the one breaking rules and being rude. I appreciate all my fans and I love that you love my work, but seriously I don’t owe you all my happiness. So take five minutes, really think about what you say, and remember I’m a freaking human being with a range of feelings and experience that just might be out of your typical scope.

Seriously, OOOOOOf.

And again, thank you @MIGSey for trying to defuse this nicely. Not yr fault you tried to keep em from poking the dragon.

23 Likes

It’s ok darling! It doesn’t matter how long it takes, I rather it take 20 years and be the piece of art that I know will be, than be 1 year and not as good.

You have to think that another reason the game takes a long time is because you spoil us and give lots of variables and different paths, and that… Is fucking long yo :joy:

Also, WW1 is the first game on this place I bought! So it will always have a special spot on my heart no matter how long we have to wait <3

8 Likes

That’s yr problem, is you THOUGHT you were being nice and you can’t handle the concept that you might have miss stepped. And instead of reflecting on your actions, you double down on being a jerk.

Don’t let the door hit you on the way out! :hugs:

9 Likes

@baahh, I should like to inform you I have, along with other community members, often said this gentle reminder concerning release dates to games to new members, such as yourself, so as to avoid you getting into trouble here. Accusing someone of being hostile or angry when in fact they are just informing you is quite insulting to not just me but the rest of the community. And before you ask, I have said this before on other threads and seen others say it to new members, none of them ever said we are either hostile or angry at them.

Also, it is not our position to ask for, dare I say, sensitive information about a unborn child that this author is having, e.g gender. None of us asked because we respect the privacy of said author.

I apologise if you feel offended what so ever, but word of advice, don’t jump to conclusions and make false assumptions and frankly, don’t be inconsiderate, on this forum EVER.

I apologise to @WayWalkerLeigh if I overstepped my bounds and I’ll accept if the moderators want me to delete this message.

6 Likes

@MIGSey Don’t you dare applogise to Mr Terrible. You have conducted yourself courteously and amicably, and as I’ve been around this fourm a long time I know you’ve done nothing to warrant such behavior from another member. The entire reason I even addressed the little troll was because I will not stand for a loyal good hearted fan being treated in such a way, and with so many discourtesies in such a small small space of sentences. If you were in the wrong, he’d not been flagged for his comments. I appreciate you greatly for your kind hearted efforts. Not you fault he can’t see how harmful he was being. <3

5 Likes

Also thank you dear you are so sweet. :blush:

3 Likes

With all the respect I can muster (which is not much) as a newcomer to this thread, (basically because I just found it) I gotta say,
WAU.
@baahh , what the hell? Why do you assume you have any right to know anything about the author? If they (talking about every author here) haven’t said something, at least out of politeness, you don’t ask, because you don’t know a thing about them more than what they want, and you don’t know when you’re stepping on a landmine, so, when you do, you can’t complain.
I’m sorry if it seems disrespectful to anyone, but I don’t like it when people assume to have a right to something they do not, and complain when they are scolded.

5 Likes

Please let the moderators deal with issues like these. The posts in the question have already been dealt with/responded to, and piling on isn’t helping. If you see a troubling post, please flag it, and don’t respond to it.

9 Likes

I got ya Gower. It’s done folkes, the darkness has been driven from our shores.

Here have a cat picture so we can all move on.

21 Likes

Agreed, lets change the subject.
Soooo, when does the book get released?
Which gender is your kid?
Sorry for making the easy joke, too good an oppurtunity.

1 Like

Since we’re looking at precious kitties, I now petition for a scene where we can bully romanced Sem to co-parent a cat/dog with MC. It’ll likely not work, but I am still obsessed with Sem and feel the need to tease him at every turn.

‘DON’T YOU WANT TO BE A DAD, SEM. LOOK AT OUR BABY’
‘omfg no mim stop-’
‘ISN’T HE BEAUTIFUL. KISS YOUR CHILD’

4 Likes

OMGKITTEH!!! I wants to scratch the chins!! >.<

2 Likes

@Prekto when the sky falls and and moon and sun rise together and the world shall be as ice and fire!
And there is no gender only Zul! :rofl:

@Mim if yr friends with Jun you can get a kittle as a pet. One of the name options is Mini-Sem. :grin:

See, I can be fun :joy:

13 Likes

Ok. So a few things.
a) You are fucking WONDERFUL!!! I cannot tell you how much I love this game/book/world you’ve created. From the characters to the lively environment. Keep up the amazing work!

b) Kinda wondering if you’ll ever make another series. It breaks my heart that Way Walkers is ending, but alas everything comes to an end i guess.

c) For suggestions: untapped power? Sacraficing yourself for someone else’s sake? Not necessarily your life, but maybe your powers? Something you hold dear. DO NOT MAKE US CHOOSE BETWEEN TWO PEOPLE’S LIVES. I loved Tell Tales The Walking Dead but nothing pissed me or most of the community off other than “pick which one dies.” Plz, Im begging you not to do that. Make the ending include something that has a reminder to the beginning chapter of way walker 1, like maybe seeing the Drake’s babies grown a bit, or having to throw a snowball at someone as a senior prank, or going to tier 2 and bunking up with Jun again.

Whatever happens, seeing your previous works, all I can say is, do what you like, and whatever comes, Im sure it’ll be brilliant!

5 Likes

@AJ_Hammada hi AJ welcome to the form. :slight_smile: And thank you so much, i really needed to see something nice today, i’ve been a little low cause my writing was ground to a halt thanks to my pregnancy swelling my hands again. I’m doing a little better in the warm weather, but it’s been super stressful with the impending house stuff, so writing hasn’t been happening. Really appreciate it.

Anyways… to answer your questions, my PLAN had always been to continue making more Way Of CoGs…the issue being that this particular one has taken so darn long… :disappointed_relieved: If life can stop beating me up, and i an somehow get back to working more consistently, even with my small one on the way, i do plan on continuing. I have outlines for a Way of the Red CoG started, and even a few scenes completed. I’m also hopeful that one day i can add in more downloadable content to WWU, but as said, my aspirations have run very contrary to my life the last five years. :sweat_smile:

Untapped power: Yes, already in the works. There’s going to be a scene where you can go into your past life with Sem to gain some skills and have a fun little romp. :smiley:

Sacrificing yourself i’ve already kinda done with Jun and the riot, but it’ll likely show up again, as canonically a Talent can’t give up or sacrifice their Abilities-- not without some crazy level head trauma, and that’d be a whole other thing.

As far as choosing between two peoples lives…it’s not something i’m directly planning on in tat cliched, the bad guy has a gun to both character’s heads and you gotta pick kind of thing, but it might come about more organically. You’ve always been choosing between relationships and trying to find a balance in this game, and that will continue to the final climaxes-- but i do promise there will be a way to gain the ‘happy’ ending and not just two endings where one person or the other is dead. That being said, there’s also the option where everyone including you is dead, so yeah. lol

I’ll think about bringing the full cycle around. It’s a heartwarming idea, and thanks for it. :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Me really trying to catch up on writing this morning :neutral_face:

24 Likes

Ok…I was expecting my post to be lost in the pages, not get a reply the literal next day, but a pleasant surprise non the less.

a) HOLY SHIT CONGRATULATIONS!!! I hope your baby comes healthy and lively! And also good luck being a mom, you might need it according to my mother…and her mother…and thier mother…:sweat_smile: Also sorry to hear that life’s been hitting you hard. I honestly can say I understand your pain, but that wont do you much so here’s this instead: dont push yourself too hard. I understand being ambitious and trying your best at any given moment, but burning yourself out and not giving yourself a chance to recover isn’t good for you. Give yourself a chance to relax. Your fans support you, and they’ll always care about you, so Im sure everyone would understand of you took a break off writing

b) Of course you already thought of something I would consider amazing XD but going back to your past life to learn of it kinda just imploded my head cause it sounds and feels so original (at least to me) also untapped potential is always a fun idea

c) I LOVE YOU FOR NOT DOING THAT TO US YOU ARE A FREAKIN GOD SEND I SWEAR!!!

d) Thanks for the consideration! Makes me glad

Lastly, I want to say good luck and take care.

And thanks again :grin:

4 Likes

Please don’t make there be a permant death ending. I HATE it when these stories do that. I have to go through every single freaking thing all over again. I loved how we had the option to come back to life in the previous game please do not take that away if we die. It always suceeds to put me in a freaking bad mood if that happens. It basically ruins my day