Way Walkers: University3--suggestions and feedback

I’m looking forward to finding out more about Feator!

1 Like

what ids of things would u like to know? tbh the reason ive not written much is because there’s so darm much TO write… XD

2 Likes

Him and his aspect half.

1 Like

So how many RO’s are there in all?

Four, two guys and two girls:

Sem
Umbrave
Kess
Shelly

3 Likes

You can also attempt to date Jun and Ay’cura(e) but both of them are not long term.

Oh yeah…Jun and Ay’cure/a are…certainly there. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Shelly is also gender-fluid, if my memory serves me? Her and Kess do make the loveliest of gal pals.

Yes, you heard me, Jun.

And speaking of serving, Niclas Gillis as Sem. :heartpulse:

TFQM0j3

10 Likes

I can see that @Quaintrelle!

2 Likes

So, you need to start a fight with an older student so he’ll throw the first punch. Can’t be an offical duel even if yr in dueling. (yr trying to get him to break a school rule)

ideas?

If he’s allowed into town, follow him and lure him into an alleyway?

Can he be on it? As in, could you ask him to start a fight in return for a favour?

It’d need to be in the school, and no, he cant be in on it :wink:

Steal his boyfriend? :thinking: Be his boyfriend and then dump him?

1 Like

Been a while since I last played through the games, but wasn’t there talk about a way where we could get one of the bullies to confess his love to Sem? Could we pull a prank like that, then leave a not-so-subtle clue it was because of us?

The person in question is already seeing someone…but i suppose making a pass at the partner would be an option…XD

Insult his mama (or dad as the case may be).

3 Likes

that might be a bit too elaborate for this particular thing. But im still planning on having Clay be pranked. :wink:

2 Likes

lol was hopping to avoid any ‘your manna’ jokes if i could XD

But that’s one of the surest ways to start a fight! No one backs down after their darling mother’s character has been soiled :smile:

But maybe if we knew them well enough I guess we could go for their weak points. Maybe they failed a particular class or there is a very embarrassing rumor circling around about them. Bringing up sore points that hit a little too close to home are usually enough to make most people angry.

2 Likes

Hum…i’ll have to put some thought into this…