Wastelander (WIP) - BETA COMING SOON!

All I have to say is: CAN IT BE THIS MONTH?

I mean preferably Iā€™d like to get my hands on some of it now and the bigger section of the prologue later. Also I have one question thatā€™s been bugging the shit out of me and that is "Will we be playing any of the game or more specifically the First Chapter. In the world before the bombs dropped? Also what is the year when the bombs drop is the year 1984 or 2016 or 2077? (Fallout Reference)

Hm, Iā€™ve decided to let you taste a much bigger part of my game, so that you may be able to explore various choices and areas in the game. As for your question, no, it will take part in both, the past and the present as you explore various cities and areas. You will get flashbacks in which youā€™ll be able to play and create your own story, but yeah, I canā€™t speak any further to avoid spoilers. Remember, the Prologue may seem a tad slow or sluggish, but it pays off later in the first chapter and forward.

I like long and dragged out proluges as it flesh out the universe more.

Well, This is gonna be fun!

Iā€™ll be looking forward to it! as patient as I amā€¦ if the game is as big as you say, the slow prologue might be necessary to lay out the game! Iā€™ll be waiting for it! My curiosity has gotten the better of me!

Hope to see the beta soon