Want opinion on which story I should write

I would love to play the witch story

Lol that’s what I ment by using magic :smile: if there’s something you want you can use magic to make money or just use it to cast a spell on the sales rep and have them just give it to you. Also you can use magic in school such as casting illusions so you can text and watch videos in class or enchanting your pen to take notes or do the work for you.

Welp, if you do decide to write this one you’ve convinced me (or at least my teenage mc), Darkside I mean Night Coven all the way!

THANK YOU. Lots of people think “witch” is strictly female and pisses the fuck out of me. And yes, it does sound way better, more…real, I guess? “Warlock” or “wizard” makes me think of high fantasies, like Tolkien or whatnot.

How would it work? The MC would just flick their wrist and then, boom, you are on fire, electrified or thrown away? Or an incantation of sorts would be needed to make it happen? 'Cause that would be the ideal, to make it feel witchy, rather than with superpowers.

I completely understand how you feel :smile: it is annoying that’s why it’s called “A Witches Path” not “A Witches/Warlocks Path” :wink:
Your powers are used differently depending on what power you choose.
Pain illusion: This power is based on your will. You look at the target and think of the most painful things you can think of and your target will experience them as if it’s actually happening to them.
Pyromancy: Can also be used by your will or you can use your hands to act as flamethrowers or throw fire balls.
Telekinesis: also the same as pyromancy except it’s more effective to use your hands then your will to throw a enemy back.
Magic is basically used by your will. When ever the MC or any witch uses there power or a spell their eyes will change to the color of their aura. And you don’t even have to say a spell outloud! As long as you think and will the spell your it will be cast. Chanting is mostly for rituals or group spells.

1 Like

Huh…I dig it. You asked for abilities, hydrokinesis or hemokinesis would be neat. Nothing like boiling your enemies from the inside out :smiling_imp:

Those are great options! But sadly those powers are already being used by 2 of the love interest. Trying to avoid 2 characters having the same powers keep it diverse you know what I mean :blush:

1 Like

Personally I like the Apotheosis one the best. The idea appeals to me most because I don’t think I’ve seen a CoG like that before (closest in proximity being Champion of the Gods), although there is another wip on the forum similar to your idea in the sense of demigods but last I checked it hasn’t been updated in several months. My only concern is if choosing what I’m the goddess of will define my personality. Like if I choose to be the goddess of Battle, will my dialogue sound brutish or egotistical (thinking that, because I’m strong and capable in combat, I must be the shit)? In addition, will the MC be completely unfamiliar with mortal customs and cultures when they appear on earth? I don’t necessarily mind the notion that because the MC was a god, they didn’t have a lot of time to get up close and personal with the mortal world and learn about how they live, I just don’t fully understand why mortal culture is so foreign to a god when their whole job is watching over the lives of mortals and influencing their lives a little bit, albeit in a specific way.

1 Like

Totally, no one wants repeated abilities…An RO who can boil your blood? Duly noted…What about intangibility? Or portal creation, shit, that’s my favourite. Neither sound witchy though, I apologize for that, but I ran out of ideas.

1 Like

So, I read all three and even though I think it would be hard to code, Apotheosis was the one that catched my eye the most.

Regardless of our active power we can use other spells to create money and/or enhance our appearance if we join the Night coven, yes?

Oh don’t worry choosing the god you want to be wont affect your personality that much it will affect some dialogue but you will be able to choose your personality. I know how some people might want to be a warrior but be flirty :slight_smile:.
It will affect some of your party members view of you. For example if you choose to be the goddess of battle your party member who’s class is a Barbarian will be infatuated with you often you will catch him watching you train and will be easily flushed if you try to romance him. So your choice can also boost the romance of a specific character.
Lol yes once you turn human there will be somethings very new to you. For example sleeping, as a god you don’t require sleep so once your human you will think at first “Why do I feel this way?” And also eating isn’t a requirement so when you discover you need to eat for energy your first thought will be “I am not looking forward to what comes after eating.” :laughing:

3 Likes

Oh don’t worry all powers are welcome :wink: there is even a character in it that can manipulate gravity so not all the powers are witchy. Sadly there is already a character that can walk through objects. But! The idea to create portals… Is a great idea! I will add it to the choices of Defensive powers! Thank you for the idea btw :wink:

2 Likes

Yes to creating money no to enhancing your appearance. You will be able to customize your appearance in the first chapter before you decide a coven. So yes you can make yourself beutiful or handsome no matter the coven.

1 Like

Alright, great! In my mind you can do anything with the portals, like making a small one to only get your hand across…But even if you don’t make it like that the fact that there are gonna be portals is great.

Thank you guys for your nice words :blush: so far the witch story and the God one are pretty equal in numbers of people who think I should write them. Soo I’m still pretty stuck :sweat_smile: I love both of them and the characters in each one are like my babies :laughing:
On another note thinking of including another god option in my god story so if there is a idea of a god you would like me to add let me know :smile:

How about a deity of reason? You could symbolize wisdom and peace. You could be the one who solves the disputes of man and god.

1 Like

All three sound like they would all be fun to read through this is a hard choice but I think the you should go with witches path since it sounds like the most developed out of the three but it would be awesome to read the other two eventually

1 Like

Why not write a short teaser scene, like @Moreau has done over at the Myrmidon, or a very short demo for both if you feel up to that. It would give us a better “feel” of both worlds. Of course if they’re both still liked equally it wouldn’t serve a purpose other than drumming up even more enthusiasm, but then again I approach these things from the angle of a greedy player. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

WITCHES, WITCHES, WITCHES. It just sounds amazing.