Walkthrough for Guns of Infinity?

Assuming you’re not doing the disgraced playthrough, in chapter 4 while waiting to storm Kharangia, go visit Katarina. After talking to her, choose “I would hope earnestly to gain her deep affection, perhaps even more.”

That should start the romance, so then if you choose to call upon her in Mhillanovil or go with “For you? Anything” as your reply to her asking you to go on the secret mission, that should max out the romance stat heading into the mission.

Anna Path
(In order to gain enough soldiering in order to successfully capture Anna you must observe Cazarosta’s squadron during the first winter and then accept his invitation after the Storming of Kharangia

☆Guys,I need your help. I can’t choose the option of OBSERVE Cazarosta’s squadron TT

You need to have a good relationship with Cazarosta to do that . Your import game might not have it high enough. You can use tactical genius or the dirty scoundrel to get the train wit Caz scenes

Sir Paul, do you mean the lieutenant that beside Lieutenant Findlay?

Sorry, amino. What do you mean tactical genius or dirty scoundrel ?

The pre set characters, if you opt not to use save files or do a run through of Sabres on Guns.

Amigo, can you give every decision that help to improve my friendship toward Carzotota in Sabre

No I don’t know them all. but some key ones are training with him in chapter 1 this should let you lead the attack on the ship. Persuade Elson to use Caz’s plan when you attack the fort, you don’t get a ransom but it is still pretty fun. Visit him after you come to Noringa after finding Khorobirit’s army. At Blogia defend the castle but don’t give him control of your troops.

Last ,talk to him when you have the chance during the first part of Guns.

Also, you have the runegun right?? This knocks up your soldering stat quite a bit.

Ok, I see now. Thank you very much^^

I tried to find someone speaking on this but I couldn’t.

How do you prevent Lanzerel (or whomever) and Marion dying at the end of 2K?

I usually use the guns to defend the Exp while I go help the Foot because I’m trying to woo Welles, but no matter which option I pick I always end up losing both Marion and my Sergeant after the battle is over.

I managed to save them both once, but I can’t remember how. Is there a formula?

You have to choose to either not help Hartigan and/or Marcus, as having the other squadrons help increase their probability of survival. Otherwise, If you did that, if you choose to assist the experimentals, you’d have to sacrifice them and do a second volley. With Welles, if you choose to assist her directly and you have at least another squadron, you have to choose the third option (I forgot what it actually said).

So if you help Welles, there’s no way to save Lanz and Marion without sacrificing Hartigan or Marcus?

It’s possible to save all of those people, but someone has to die at SK.

If you go to aid the 5th, you need a second squadron with you if you don’t want you sergeant and batman to die.

If you aid the Experimentals, you either need to let them sacrifice themselves and then order a second volley, or you need to have a second squadron with you and order a second volley.