Waking Dreams (Idea)

Will their still be some craziness?

Considering part of the game would take place in a dream world, i can assure you that there will be some sort of weird or crazy moment.

1 Like

Well I sure am :yum: and that’s not a bad thing

1 Like

Is there anyway to stay in the dream world ?

2 Likes

Knowing us, it’ll probably involve cookie lazers and peguinorca pillow pets.

5 Likes

I have a penguin pillow pet :blush:

3 Likes

Look up Penguinorca. You’ll understand why I have a great fear of them.

4 Likes

You wanna go into a coma? You can only access the Dream World when you’re asleep.

I’m saving that for CoF, Wire.

#I found Penny the Penguorca!!!

@Mystjerne
9 Likes

Shivers at the sight.

4 Likes

So many inside jokes on Siro’s solo WIP/idea thread…

4 Likes

No, no, no, I didn’t write all girls or a part of girls but girls.

1 Like

lol I wasn’t trying to make you feel bad, I was just saying that I sure am emotional and I’m proud of that :smiley:

2 Likes

Claims to be emotional, which implies being sympathetic to others.

Refuses to acknowledge the apache attack helicopter.

(Jk)

4 Likes

LMAO! Well in fairness my answer to that request was

So I did feel bad about it :wink:

4 Likes

Lets just say Though one man may be the cause for the issue, he’s not the antagonist of the story

The Dreamworld and Nightmare world are connected, yet kept separate so as not to interfere with each other. Once they start to merge, order is lost, and bad things happen.

1 Like

Hmmmm…would you be interested in a co-author? This very concept tickles my creative brain.

For now I’m thinking of working alone. That may change in the future, but for now, the answer is no.

1 Like

What types of bad things?

Do dreams and nightmares become reality, or does the merge make sleeping a dangerous thing to do?

2 Likes

Hmm… if “terrorist turned student” is a reference to Through Broken Lenses, what’s “some monster hiding among the humans” a reference to?

3 Likes

Monsters hiding among humans Monsters Of New Haven High of course :slight_smile:

5 Likes