Voltaic | See Post #311

Does Madison come across as someone who caves to pressure easily? :joy:

1 Like

Good point, but everyone has a limit she could also do it to shut everyone up.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll feel it out when I get to the scene. I donā€™t suspect sheā€™d be up to the idea but I do have a few approaches to the game itself that might make it possible. Iā€™ll have to see though. No promises! :grimacing:

2 Likes

I thought the entire spin the bottle scene was a service for the fans :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Touche, but I have to have some balance between my artistic integrity and my desire to please everyone lmfao

7 Likes

B-but force someone to kiss someone they donā€™t want to isā€¦awful?

4 Likes

This is also a good point.

1 Like

Hi again gems! I promise at some point Iā€™ll stop posting in this thread with things that arenā€™t updates to the game lol. Iā€™m requesting feedback once again, less on the game itself and more on something Iā€™m planning for the future.

Iā€™d like to create a Discord server for the fans to help build a tighter community around my work. Iā€™ve already laid out some channels and whatnot to see how itā€™d look. Iā€™ve also set up roles based on my Patreon tiers that give members certain perks depending on their donation level. Ideally, this is a place for people to both discuss my work, get help with certain parts of the game(s), report bugs, and even just goof off. Itā€™s also a more direct way to get feedback without having to pester all of you like Iā€™m doing right now.

Should I publish this server, Iā€™d make it public after Chapter 3 is fully done.

So, my question is, would you be interested in joining a Discord server primarily centered around my games and my ā€œfan communityā€ (if I can even call it that at this point :joy:)?

• Yes!
  • No.
  • Other (explain in comment)

0 voters

1 Like

I know some other people have discords for their games but I personally have never joined any discords for games on CoG, but it seems like a fine idea in theory I guess?

3 Likes

I didnā€™t see this in time but yes for me!!

1 Like

Helloooooooooo gems! Time for another poll!

Iā€™ve been tossing around potential approaches to the discussion scene options. Initially, I was going to give players a limited number of goals they can pursue before being forced on to the next section of the game. However, Iā€™m now contemplating a few other approaches. Which one would you prefer?

• All scenes (minus flirting scenes) are mandatory.
  • All scenes can be played, but players can leave discussion section early after playing a certain number of scenes.
  • Players can only play a certain number of scenes before being forced to the next section.
  • Players can skip the discussion scene after playing any number of scenes, including zero.

0 voters

Iā€™m almost done with Carltonā€™s first flirting scene. Get excited! :smiley:

1 Like

Sabrina: Exists
Me:
e96f7114-9b04-498e-976d-978bcd26d719

5 Likes

Just finished the Adrian/Carlton relationship interference scene (which I really need a better name for lol). As you can tell, I mightā€™ve gotten carried away with it.

The first half of Chapter 3 is almost halfway done! The individual word count so far is 34k, and the gameā€™s total word count is 72k. Up next is the Sabrina/Jordan relationship interference scene! More writing! Aaaaaah!

7 Likes

That relationship better be platonic or Iā€™m gonna deal with Jordan and his asshole personality

8 Likes

No worries, youā€™ll definitely get to undermine their relationship! :wink:

So other characters can end up together?

1 Like

Adrian and Carlton can end up together, and Sabrina and Jordan can end up together.

Jordan wonā€™t exist anymore when Iā€™m done.

2 Likes

Well, believe it or not, you will literally have the chance to make him not exist. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

So in the interference scene can we bring ourselves closer to her instead of broody asshole.