Fight against your own mind to save your friends! After surviving a terrifying electrocution accident, you must correct the course of reality to prevent your friends from disappearing. Will you maintain their personalities and restore order, or rewrite their behavior to satisfy your own desires?
- Play as male, female, or non-binary; gay, straight, bi, andro, gyne, pan, or asexual.
- Rewrite reality to benefit yourself or correct the anomalies to save your friends.
- Raise your friends’ spirits, avoid social interaction, or tear the group apart.
- Rebuild a broken friendship or burn the bridge to ashes.
- Have some fun with a shy goth girl, a flirty underclassman jock or your closest friend.
- Help your closest friend get the guy, steal his crush for yourself, or steal him for yourself.
Because 90% of this thread is talking about the lack of romance options, I ask that all players read this before commenting:
Hi everyone, my name is Trever! You might have seen me around the forums here or remember me from my first (now discontinued) WIP. This is my second attempt at submitting a Hosted Game, and I think this will be the one to make it to completion. I’m really proud of the idea behind this game and I think it’ll be really fun and enjoyable. I hope you find the game interesting and well-written, and I also hope you find bugs for me to fix!
Please feel free to leave feedback of any kind, especially high-level feedback about characters, plot, and pacing. I especially want to know your opinions on every character, which will help shape how they interact with you and how you interact with them.
I also want to know if there are any mechanics that you think would be interesting to include. Currently, the game will rely on players remembering details about the characters and their personalities to not only correct the anomalies created by the electrocution accident but also prevent them from dying/disappearing from reality. The stats screen will serve as the MC’s notebook - notes will automatically be added if you unlock certain conversation topics, allowing you to reference them during crucial decisions.
Thank you for considering my game, and I look forward to hearing from you!