The Lawless Ones (Previously "Villains") Completed! (Remake in the Works)

Thanks, don’t know how much use I’ll be last time I promised I was hit with a huge case literally the day after. :disappointed_relieved:
Though again the open beta seems to have worked for @Havenstone with XoR.

1 Like

these are some grammar errors i found going down the parents were criminals path i highlighted where the grammar errors are

1 Like

I’m not saying that having an open beta wouldn’t work, I just don’t feel I need it because I’ve had so many offers from people wanting to be beta-testers already. :blush:

1 Like

Thanks @Zeus! I’ll fix those. :blush:

1 Like

Of course people offer to Beta Test! This story is interesting! Though I can understand why you’d want to refrain from some kind of Open Beta, it makes sense! I look forward to reading more than what you have publicly available eventually!

Keep up the progress! :black_heart:

3 Likes

Just created a poll where people can vote on what they think would be the best title for the WIP I’m working on. Here’s the link, if any of you want to vote: Poll

is betatesting still open ? i just finished helping with Fallen hero betatest and i dont think i can any further with that one.
So im avalible with a lot time on my hands

1 Like

Yeah, it’s open, I’ll send you the link. :blush:

If you still want me you’ve convinced me too.
By the way is this game the first of a series covering only the mc’s childhood or will they actually grow up during this game?

1 Like

Awesome!!! :blush:

And the child does grow up through the game. I’m working on chapter 9 now, at which point the MC is 20.

5 Likes

Would I be able to beta test?

1 Like

Sure! I could always use more people :blush:

Is it possible to beta test this game I love the story and would love to help out any way I can

1 Like

If there still spot, I would also like to beta test :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

There is an endless supply of spots. Thank you both for offering! :blush:

4 Likes

Can I join beta testing? I really like your game and I’d be happy to help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Um, can I as well?:confused::joy:

1 Like

You must love to beta test.

3 Likes

Me as well, please :relaxed::grin:

1 Like

Just a quick note on a week-old discussion: in XoR’s case, on day two of sales we’ve now definitely got a strong example of an open testing process not costing us a significant amount of paying customers. There’s no performance gap between XoR and the majority of other CoG games that weren’t developed through open testing. Of course it’s a big game in a popular genre, so that has to be taken into account.

Still, I’d guess that the open testing process was a net positive – that it won loyal players who came prepared to recommend it to their friends from day one.

10 Likes