The Lawless Ones (Previously "Villains") Completed! (Remake in the Works)

Good because thats a bit too much my mc and he may be a villian but he has morals. I have another question can we free the slaves at our half brothers plantation later on?

1 Like

To your second question, I’m afraid the answer is no. The slave MC doesn’t go back to the plantation. :disappointed:

Then how do we get revenge on our brother please tell me we dont just send someone to do it it would be so much more satisfying if we took our revenge face to face

2 Likes

Yeah, paying an overpaid assassin wouldn’t really be any sort of revenge on our half-brother at all, that’s just wasting a whole lot of money for nothing.
I kinda wanted to burn down the plantation and salt the earth too, after freeing the remaining slaves.

Pity, but then again for the slave mc I guess Brass Haven is literally their prison as we’d still just be slaves and property outside of it. A fact that will likely increasingly begin to bother my mc as he grows older and more powerful. Along with always having to wear high collared shirts and coats, no matter how nice or expensive they may get.

1 Like

Maybe we can have one of our lackeys kidnap him and bring him to us and I’m really hoping that we can maybe brand him as a slave so he’ll be stuck in the city too and since he doesnt seem that resourceful he’ll probably die within the first week crosses fingers here’s hoping anyway

3 Likes

Well my hopes he can eventually get enough money to pay Celestia or one of the other rare remaining mages to maybe heal that brand away, and I really rather hope mages in this world can do that as he isn’t keen on letting a steampunk plastic surgeon anywhere near him.

1 Like

I’d kill the step mom in an extremely painful manner.

2 Likes

No more spoilers! You’ll have to wait and see. :grin:

2 Likes

I’d rather have revenge on the woman who was poisoning the MC!

2 Likes

You mean the step mom right? The brother is from the slave backstory and she’s from the aristocrat backstory

2 Likes

That would be correct!

1 Like

Pfft, all you people and your revenge fantasies.

All I need is my reunion and the opportunity to do butt stuff with Honey.

5 Likes

tmi…

1 Like

But what if you can have both?

1 Like

What about revenge on the alpha?

2 Likes

That sounds like it could get really messy. I mean it’d be all sticky, and you’d have bees buzzing around you for months. :confounded:

8 Likes

The alternative would be machine oil, no? At least honey is natural and good for your skin and stuff.

I’d be a okay if ‘butt stuff with honey’ was an achievable ending.

4 Likes

…ok.

Truly, an ending to surpass them all.

4 Likes

You wanted to bang the mother. I’d say nah, mate.

7 Likes

I hope all aspiring WiPers are paying attention to this thread and seeing what the readers really want!

2 Likes