The Lawless Ones (Previously "Villains") Completed! (Remake in the Works)

People keep asking for spoilers! I can’t say too much without giving major events in the game away. :yum:

1 Like

Thanks @Cari-san, I’ll have a look at that. :blush:

So, I apparently, need to go play the Former-Slave and Criminal paths! Damn! Those sound fun. I’m so excited to see how our backgrounds affect the story. Y’know, other than the stats and occasional extra options.

I also noticed the talk of ROs? I’m in the same boat as @idonotlikeusernames. My MC probably looks at Hotshot as an older brother figure; in the case of Aristocrat!MC, the kind of elder sibling they like to imagine they would have been. Maybe, in the future, that respect and sibling-like affection will change, but it just makes the most sense right now. What our poor, little MC needs right now is stability.
Oh gods, how would a Wolf!MC go about romancing someone…? They were LITERALLY raised by wolves, and I doubt Madam cared to teach them how to properly court another human.

13 Likes

Wait, I can understand the mother part… but why the sibling?

1 Like

Legitimate children have precedence over illegitimate ones in matters of inheritance.

3 Likes

Okay, you got me there.

2 Likes

Oh god now I’m just imagining the wolf mc trying to sneak up on someone and trying to hump them then getting slapped by the person

24 Likes

So the sibling will be inconvenient to our ends!

3 Likes

I believe the correct protocol would involve a lot of howling to get their attention, followed by mutual butt-sniffing. It’s probably best to pee everywhere before hand, just to let them know you’re in charge. :blush:

12 Likes

Finally finished chapter 6, which adds two new characters to the game (both of which are romantic interests.) I also made some other minor edits to the game, including altering the currency system slightly, and making Bones (a character that appears in chapter 4) somebody that you can gain or lose approval with.

I have to say, this chapter was a real chore. I wrote and re-wrote the thing several times and I’m still not happy with it, but after three or four times of completely reconstructing the whole premise of the chapter, I decided it was best to stick with what I have, rather than drive myself crazy trying to correct all the flaws.

As a result, the chapter ended up taking me a whole month to write. I imagine this also has something to do with the fact that I originally planned for the chapter to be about 5000 words, but it ended up being over 15,000. I’m definitely planning on the next chapter being considerably shorter, hopefully meaning that it’ll take considerably less time to write. :confounded:

21 Likes

Omg, I’m already falling for 3 :joy: now there’s more to consider xD

3 Likes

Oh, new update out of nowhere! I’m not too sure if I was a lurker on this thread or if I commented, so just pretend I’m a semi-regular. :stuck_out_tongue: Also, just out of curiosity, what does this bring the RO total to now? :thinking:

2 Likes

Not gonna lie, the scene where you first meet the Boss creeped me out! And it wasn’t so much him, but his buzz saw! And also how he just seemed to enjoy using it! Honestly, when he started approaching my character with that thing, I literally started slowly getting farther and farther away from my phone! :confounded:

5 Likes

So no surprise humping? Its probably for the best anyway i dont think COG would take to kindly to a option to commit sexual assault for obvious reasons of course

5 Likes

the game ends after chapter 3 for me is that happening to anyone else?

1 Like

According to the first post, the demo ends on Chapter 3.

1 Like

Sorry i just re-read @Avery_Moore last post i thought it said they updated it but turns out i’m just a doofus (as usual of course)

3 Likes

Eight. (I am planning on adding a few more, but those will only appear very briefly and not return at all.) :yum:

1 Like

@VioletHikari Wow! That’s definitely the effect I was going for, so I’m really happy to know that it worked. (I was actually worried that The Boss wasn’t scary enough.) :yum:

1 Like

You could try, but I somehow doubt they’d appreciate it. :yum:

2 Likes