The Lawless Ones (Previously "Villains") Completed! (Remake in the Works)

No, these two aren’t in the guild, you meet them while on a job (though I’m thinking of adding the option for one of them to potentially join the guild at some point later on in the game.)

1 Like

… Maaaaaybe :grin:

2 Likes

Could we possibly frame the criminal mother for murder? I’m asking because she framed the father so i wanted to maybe do the same to her as revenge

5 Likes

I like the sound of that!

3 Likes

>.< WHY! Mother did that to help MC and that is how you repay her? Shame! Shame!

3 Likes

She framed MC’s father.

2 Likes

Yeah I know, but wife or not being a criminal requires some level sociopathic tendencies and and being selfish, if daddy can’t even say he didn’t do it in open court then IMO he’s in wrong business…

Also @Avery_Moore I think there should be a choice in whether MC likes to do little gigs with Mom or not, as the game predetermines that MC hates to do as she says…

2 Likes

Not exactly, but you definitely get to see her again. :blush:

1 Like

Hmm, I’ll have a look at that next time I go over that chapter. :blush:

2 Likes

No she was saving her own skin she probably just thought that framing the father would make more sense then the mc (since he’s a child and the fathers a burly fighter guy)

He didnt say anything because he trusted his wife and she stabbed him the back

Ps. This is how i interpreted this stuff i could be wrong only @Avery_Moore knows the truth since their the author

6 Likes

Bottom line: Some of the players are Pro-Mother and some are Anti-Mother, and both perspectives should be represented in the game through choices of how to feel and act in regards to Mother.

2 Likes

If we play as an Aristocrat, can we kill the step mother and the sibling to claim father’s inheritance?

6 Likes

I love this one so far. My favorite bg is the aristocrat one simply bc I like to have a “silver tongued” MC. But I enjoyed trying out the other bgs too. Can’t wait to see more of it.

Also I noticed a typo when I did the wolf route. When that other wolf comes to challenge the alpha there’s a sentence saying that things has changed or something like that but instead of changed it says chased.

4 Likes

My favorite would still be developing my former slave mc into a silver-tongued, educated and cultured little gentleman throughout the series for a nice bit of character development.

On the other hand on the slave route I think just killing our dear half-brother is too good for the little shit and my mc would want the guy to suffer.

3 Likes

It is not revenge what I want, I just want all of Dad’s money.

2 Likes

Well in that regard you may be in the same boat as my mc, by the time you’d have the resources to get your revenge or even simply dispose of them and make it look like an “accident” will you even need that money, if it is by then quite possibly a pittance compared to the mc’s own resources?
Of course the difference is that the ex-aristo could technically inherit, for the former slave nobody is going to let “property” inherit anything of course.

2 Likes

Eh. Don’t know why everyone is so psyched up for revenge anyways.

Though maybe that’s just because I don’t really have anyone to feel vengeful towards. I mean, I really can’t hate the new alpha wolf who kicked me out of the pack. He didn’t do it out of spite or because he’s an asshole, it’s just in his instincts to not trust anything that he sees as different. It’s like if you and a bunch of people were sitting in a room, then out of nowhere a wolf comes. Naturally, you’d want to get that thing away from you. It’s basically the same for him, only the roles are reversed.

What I’d really like is, rather than go on some petty revenge quest with a fucking animal of all things as the main target, that maybe Cub would surpass him as the alpha wolf once he gets older. It’d be nice to see our little furry friend evolve in his life, just like we did when joining the guild.

8 Likes

Yep, that must be it. The half-brother on the slave path on the other hand is an evil, spiteful asshole who constantly seemed to have singled out the mc for the harshest possible punishments. The dad on that path is also an asshole cause apparently he didn’t even think to have the mc manumitted or educated or anything. So, yes, my mc wants revenge on his family for what they did to him.
Since particularly if he cannot get rid of that slave brand he’d doomed to forever be a prisoner in that polluted cesspit of a city, no matter how wealthy or powerful he may get in that city it would be his prison. Heck even his clothes would increasingly feel like a suffocating prison, no matter how nice they get because of that slave-brand underneath.

A very valid point, however for my mc in the end the satisfaction he gets from “petty revenge” may be all he can get in the end. Cause, again, he ain’t risking steampunk plastic surgery.

3 Likes

I doubt, because the Aristocrat family is very rich. It would be worth the investment of resources to get the money and the title.

I don’t want revenge, I want money and power.

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s pretty much it. He could’ve told them his wife was the killer, but he kept his mouth shut because he loved her and didn’t want to get her into trouble. Also, the criminal underworld in Rhapsodia has a similar opinion to the one we see in gang-related crime today, where snitching is considered pretty much the worst thing anyone can do. I mean a guy who was his worst enemy could’ve stabbed him in the face and left him for dead, and he still probably wouldn’t have told the guard who did it. :confounded:

3 Likes