The Lawless Ones (Previously "Villains") Completed! (Remake in the Works)

Aw yeah :sunglasses: looking forward to it!

1 Like

Yes! :blush:

I do. :grin:

Did I give you permission to speak? Back to work! :yum:

3 Likes

Thank you! I’ll go fix it now. :grin:

Am i too late to join the beta tester?

1 Like

@Avery_Moore Any chance you’re still looking for beta testers? I’d love to be one of you are :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would like to be a beta tester too :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Am I to late to beta test

1 Like

I would also LOVE to be a beta tester

1 Like

How long is the story going to be

1 Like

Yikes! I think they’re breeding! :scream:

Thank you guys so much! I’ll send you all the links to the game.

15 chapters. :grin:

@Avery_Moore Hey! Still chance to join the beta? If so, where should we report our thoughts, here?

1 Like

Yes and no :yum:

Would be great if you could beta-test, but I’d prefer it if any bugs/errors were sent to me in PMs, to avoid spoilers.

@Avery_Moore oh! Great great, thanks for the heads up! Will send my thoughts that way asap :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Honey definitely will be my Maid Marion :smile: So swift will be the one who announce my marriage with Honey ? :smile: … Hotshot and Wildcard yeh !!! my loyal buddies :smile: wait, what about Viper ?? :confused:

4 Likes

@Avery_Moore just curious, is there still the possibility of me being able to beta test this game? I’ve seen the demo and it looks pretty cool :+1:

1 Like

I nicknamed MC “Moral” because I thought it could be ironic.

4 Likes

What is everyone’s favorite background?

2 Likes

Mine is Noble… same as Robin Hood :smile:

i had tried the Noble and Monk background, but i felt Noble background is more interesting …i even help the main character’s father in his poem writing and gain achievement "Good son all the way ", or something like that… :smile: , i don’t even understand why the step mother want to kill my main character…Lol

1 Like

The MC was competition for her kid’s inheritance.

My favorites are the Aristocrat and Criminal backgrounds.

4 Likes

I enjoyed both the Aristocrat and Monk backgrounds.

The former I play like a Count of Monte Cristo style revenge romp. Just emotionally colder and more vicious. The latter is more like being this highly skilled and capable outsider who has fallen to earth and now aims to make the best of it. Like a Martian Manhunter thing.

4 Likes