The Lawless Ones (Previously "Villains") Completed! (Remake in the Works)

Lol. Yeah, the demo finishes after chapter 3, but quite a few people have been beta testing the whole game as it is so far. :blush:

1 Like

Well good luck with the rest of the game :smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m in love with all of them.

3 Likes

I should’ve added a 9 way relationship as an option. :yum:

6 Likes

You could always add a nine way drug-fueled bacchanal.

With honey.

8 Likes

I would like to do the beta test

1 Like

I’d be interested in the Beta test.

1 Like

I still hope for an open beta.

9 Likes

Hey, it worked for XoR. Of course, this game lacks one important advantage that XoR had…

…recognition of the critical importance of mules. :smirk:

4 Likes

@FaustXIII What’s XoR?

1 Like

Choice Of Rebels.

I think it got that acronym from a joke? Been a while since I went on that thread.

2 Likes

This was certainly an interesting read for a Demo! I’m looking forward to reading the rest and seeing how it progresses eventually!

1 Like

What? Where does that X come from?

2 Likes

X is the character used in the Greek alphabet to make the sound “ch” or “chi”. The dominant cultural faction in the gameworld uses a language heavily inspired by Greek. So replacing the C (for “Choice”) with an X is kind of an in-joke in reference to the setting.

8 Likes

I worry about the idea of an open beta, that people will play the game for fun without giving feedback, then not bother downloading the game when it comes out on COG/HG because they’ve played the whole game already. You can be a beta-tester if you want though. :blush:

1 Like

My game does have a rather pitiful lack of mules. :disappointed:

3 Likes

Thanks, don’t know how much use I’ll be last time I promised I was hit with a huge case literally the day after. :disappointed_relieved:
Though again the open beta seems to have worked for @Havenstone with XoR.

1 Like

these are some grammar errors i found going down the parents were criminals path i highlighted where the grammar errors are

1 Like

I’m not saying that having an open beta wouldn’t work, I just don’t feel I need it because I’ve had so many offers from people wanting to be beta-testers already. :blush:

1 Like

Thanks @Zeus! I’ll fix those. :blush:

1 Like