The Lawless Ones (Previously "Villains") Completed! (Remake in the Works)

What about Wolverine claws. That would frighten alot of people.

2 Likes

Eh.

I prefer the more traditional wolf claws.

Also, a bug:

I still can’t play Chapter 3. I got the error “Chapter2 line452: bad label undefined”

1 Like

Welp, that’s it. The mere fact that I can be raised by wolves has earned this game a place in my heart xD

3 Likes

I found a bug

1 Like

@Avery_Moore
Since others already reported the error to next chapter, I just going to report typos in Wolf origin I found:

• In return however, you had to endure he persistent attempts to civilize you.

I think it’s should be her

• Once that’s all over you feel too hungry to go back o sleep. Time to find some food!

to?

Edit:
This one in Monk origin:

• Once satisfied that he has successfully humiliated you, Master Jin puts an end to the trail.

I think it’s trial

O…kay?

1 Like

The irony here is just gold.

4 Likes

You okay with fanart, @Avery_Moore? Maybe I’ll do some if it’s okay :yum:

1 Like

I was planning on a segment of the game where the player can buy certain tools to help increase their stats, but the idea of claws or fangs hadn’t occurred to me. Thanks for the idea! :blush:

6 Likes

@AAO @Le_Uyen @Vattena

Ah! Not again! Okay, chapter 3 should definitely, DEFINITELY work now… I hope :yum:

(Also fixed the spelling errors.) :blush:

I think you meant, “I’m just going to report typos.” :yum:

2 Likes

Ooh, tools of the trade, well I suppose if he must do the killing himself my mc would prefer guns, most likely a pistol since it is easy to carry concealed. Maybe a rapier too, provided he can find the time to learn how to fence.
Very classical, I know.

Still the best way to kill is very circumstantial and I guess my mc would prefer to make it look like an “accident” whenever he can.

That’s the plan. :wink:

2 Likes

I would be extremely, unbelievably and overwhelmingly flattered if anybody considered something that I wrote worthy of fanart! (That’s a yes.) :blush:

3 Likes

Ah, so we’re talking about how we shall dispose of our enemies?

I’ll pounce on them, and get those claws and fangs of mine to work. Gotta make a really big mess. To the point where you won’t even know if the corpse was a human or not.

Hey, I gave him the nickname “Savage” for a reason.

2 Likes

Could you put a date for every time you have a update it’s just so we know when you’ve updated it

6 Likes

I second that! It would be really helpful! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just an idea I’d like to toss out there if you decide to add Wolf Augmentations:

It’d be fun and pretty cool if there was a “Werewolf” achievement. Like, if enough enhancements were bought, the MC could go super wolfy on everyones butts. Clockwork wolf ears, metal claws, etc. I’m picturing something like Warwick from League of Legends, except more human, if that makes sense. And depending on the players choices the MC could become a some kind of new, highly intimidating, urban legend of the city by the end of the story or in the epilogue.

6 Likes

I will, but so far I don’t think I’ve made a significant enough update to justify editing the initial post. I’ll probably do that when I finish the next chapter. :blush:

2 Likes

That’s an interesting idea. I’ll think about it. :blush:

4 Likes

Hmmm…aren’t the tattoos a little self-defeating for a criminal guild, particularly if placed above the collarbone, where they’d be easily visible in all but most covering of clothes?
Presumably Celeste works a little magic into them too, otherwise I can’t see how a simple tattoo would be worthwhile.

Particularly for ex-slave mc’s , like mine, this might feel like getting branded all over again so we now have at least two disfiguring marks on our body.
Of course the slave brand would still be by far the more disfiguring one, since it is a brand as opposed to a tattoo and that is likely what would make my mc really reluctant to take off his clothes or wear revealing ones at any time and it isn’t going to be great for his sex-life in a couple more years either.

Really hope we can save up for Celeste or some other mage to remove our brands, as my mc wouldn’t like to chance Steampunk cosmetic surgery under any circumstances.

4 Likes

There is some magic worked into the tattoos, though I haven’t really mentioned it in the game yet. I haven’t really decided yet whether Celeste would’ve included some sort of cloaking magic in the ink, to make it so that guards don’t notice the tattoo, or to just say that guild members just make sure to cover their collarbone whenever there are guards around. I’ll have to think about it. :yum:

2 Likes