The Lawless Ones (Previously "Villains") Completed! (Remake in the Works)

Enjoyed the Wolf origins story, Keep up the good work.
Also if there is any spots left for beta testing I would like to join in.

1 Like

I noticed in chapter 9, you could buy the self defense book as many times as you want until you run out of sprockets.

2 Likes

Would also like to join beta testing if possible.

1 Like

Is Celeste a RO?In criminal fiction,mistress of the boss is always…well

5 Likes

All of my MC’s will stay away from her in the romantic sense!

1 Like

What kind of criminal/gangster you are if you don’t even want to steal your boss’s girl :imp:

3 Likes

The kind of criminal that wants to keep all their limbs attached to their body. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

My thoughts exactly! I like my limbs!

1 Like

Who’s to say she wouldn’t?

1 Like

Afraid I can’t really answer this question without getting into spoiler territory. Early on in the game, it isn’t possible for the MC to escape the guild, but then even if they did, they wouldn’t really have anywhere to go. As for later in the game… You’ll have to wait and see. :blush:

I mean spoilers! :yum:

1 Like

I’m kind of torn on this. Obviously, I think that every author has the right to decide whether they want to make their game an open or closed beta. That said, I have come across a few HG titles where it clearly shows that the author doesn’t speak English as a first language, and a more thorough beta-test could’ve considerably improved the game’s quality.

Honestly, in these instances, I have the very brutal (and often unpopular) opinion that the HG publishers should tell the author that the game has too many errors, and they’d have to improve that before they published the game. This might encourage some writers to change their closed beta into a public beta, so that they could get more feedback.

6 Likes

Well, while other people have suggested that having an open beta won’t affect game sales, I do still worry about the idea that some people will think, “Oh look, an open-beta! This means I can play the entire game for free, without giving any feedback.”

Basically, a closed beta means that anybody who wants to beta-test the game can beta-test the game. An open beta means that anybody who wants to beta-test the game can, along with people who just want to play the game for free without giving any feedback. The only “barrier to entry” is that, if somebody wants to be a beta-tester, they have to ask permission. I don’t really think anybody who wants to beta-test the game would be put off, just because they had to ask. :yum:

3 Likes

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes and yes. :blush:

1 Like

Whoops. Thanks for pointing that out. I’ll fix that. :blush:

To be honest, I haven’t quite decided yet. I guess the answer is… Probably not? :yum:

2 Likes

NOT EVEN A FLING?! AVERY PLS I’VE BEEN REPLAYING THE GAME OVER AND OVRR AND CELESTE IS BAE. WE CAN BE EVIL TOGETHER!!! Or she can use me to make the boss jealous, I’m good with that

8 Likes

You want a fling with old, possibly manipulative lady like her? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Beside, considering her position in the guild, I think Celeste too busy to do that. And chance to hide it from The Boss is really thin if you ask me.

1 Like

Can I still beta test this game?

1 Like

Can I still beta test?

1 Like