Villain: The Catalyst [Minor Update and Poll - 09/08/18 - ]

You did a very good job I’m scared to turn each page afraid it will end I will definitely buy when it releases plz don’t abandon it

2 Likes

The MC fears the unknown, the heros lack of understanding of their purpose and significance causes the MC to be indecisive and reluctant. This will cause the MC to pay the ultimate price. The question of am I a villain or a hero will dawn on the MC until the MC is given affirmation by others. This is the fear the MC’s lack of understanding of themselves.
I justify this fear as we have all as humans had to grapple the question of our purpose and place in this world.

4 Likes

Encountered a bug- Finished the game, then the game went back to helping Jordan look for his buddy.

1 Like

Yea I noticed that when I was playing through it as well, (I changed the chapters up so I think that’s why). I haven’t updated it yet but when I do I’ll definitely fix that.

I am pretty sure that this has been asked already, but can the MC increase their power class?

The answer is a spoiler, but if you do not care about that then message me. I don’t mind telling.

Send it in a message, please. :smiling_face:

Is Reese a RO cause she seems more interested in Jordan?

2 Likes

I’m rewriting some of her lines now so that you can romance her early but she is romanceable. If you don’t want to romance her then you can actually get her and Jordan to go together which is why there’s areas where she appears interested.

2 Likes

Sweet, but how early like chapter 2 or 3?

1 Like

Good thing that you asked. I was going to put a scene in chapter one and then continue on from there, and my reasoning was because the two of you have been friends for so long. So would it be weird for you to be comfortable with flirting with her? Or do you think I should still add it in slowly?

3 Likes

It wouldn’t be weird since we knew each other for so long. We can already flirt with Jordan the next chapter after we meet him.

2 Likes

Alright, thanks for pointing that out too. And I must say, I love your username, every time I see it I crack up.

3 Likes

Your welcome :grin: and happy to make you laugh
1fd

2 Likes

Uhh I don’t want to criticize

Did you go through this too?” I asked him under my breath. He sat silently, his gaze drifting off.

“The kids during my time weren’t so forward . . . so brave. They whispered and spread rumors, but they kept their distance. None ever attempted to come closer. But your generation, your generation is something else,” he chuckled softly. He turned his gaze onto me and I avoided it, so he reached out and grabbed me, pulling me into another loving hug.

Push him away.
Let him kiss me.

download

2 Likes

Ok ya know what?

“Good night my love,” he whispered, and I fail to keep in my yawn. My eyes slowly began to close, attempting to forget about what the next day would bring forth.b

It’s Canon. My dad truly is a Villain. Did not expect to play a molestation victim in a game. Interesting motivation to be a Villain.

1 Like

So will we get the chance to be involved in a mutants vs Human hero vs Villains skirmish and get to tell all sides “I’m not here to help any of you. I’m here to kill all of you. Every last man, woman, child, Animal, mutant, human, hero, or Villain. When I’m done all that will be left will be me.”

Would be a great definition of wanting to be left alone.

6 Likes

It would be almost orgasmic if there was a scene where a hero is bragging they can use their powers and we criminals can’t and we shiv him to death with a toothbrush and mutter to his gurgling corpse “I don’t need my power to kill you”

4 Likes

Can’t say for sure but probably not since your MC isn’t really the strongest so I think it’s more realistic that even if you MC has that mindset, they’d end up dying first.

Muahahahahahaha, this might make it. I’m just kind of iffy about how far I should go with death and sex because I feel like it won’t make it on the apps. But then Heart of the House was able to do some nice vivid scenes and still make it.

3 Likes

I want to destroy everyone. Turn the Earth into a world of Shadow. Be the last to die or if I accidentally became immortal the “welcoming party” for aliens.

1 Like