Villain: The Catalyst [Minor Update and Poll - 09/08/18 - ]

Overall this story has been quite the delight to read. Not sure why I haven’t read it sooner, if I’m being honest.

Summary of my Playthrough
  • I’m concerned that the title of this WIP is too similar to Villains. Have you thought of altering the title at all?

• Choosing to stay in the hiding spot increases our impulsiveness.

And though I want to move you, I know and understand why your mother doesn’t wish to take you out?”
  • This shouldn’t be a question.

• I find it weird that one of the default names for our character is Reese, and there’s also another character named Reese that shows up a little later. Maybe change the default name to something else?

• Can the person who can change into anyone’s greatest desires appear as a brand new gaming computer?

“But she warns them first and she never kills them. Most of the time, they go to the hospital simply because of a flesh wound.”

“They go to the hospital because of a flesh wound,” Reese mimicked me, rolling her eyes as she sent me a playful smirk.
At the moment though, it was gazing up at me, a certain look in its eye. I didn’t know much about squirrels, or what they were capable of, but I swore that this one was giving me the death stare.
  • You know you done screwed up when even the squirrels are giving you hateful glares.

• I’m also having trouble with the password section. Is there something we’re missing?

2 Likes