Villain: The Catalyst [Minor Update and Poll - 09/08/18 - ]

That makes since I was playing off one; restarting now.

1 Like

Oh they were a mutant, I didn’t know that it wasn’t known cos they were a student at the academy too.

Hm, maybe point out that they’re wearing the same wristband as us, so that we know for certain.

I couldn’t tell if she was a mutant prisoner, or maybe one of the staff who should be killed on sight.

2 Likes

Oh thank the author… I would had been disgusted with myself for saving that girl if she was a human.

Pretty much on Team Kill All Humans and Create a Mutant Only World.

2 Likes

Indeed. My roleplay is fairly specific.
A young woman who is actually a very moral, kind, and completely altruistic idealist. It’s just that her ideal is a world without humans.

She holds no animosity toward any of the people she’s treaveling with now. Not even the heroes.
She just hates humans.

She ultimately desires a peaceful world where everyone gets along.
She just hates humans.

She would be incredibly conflicted fighting another person, even in pursuit of her goal. Is the type to show mercy to enemies whenever possible.
She just hates humans.

Personally, I think that’s a rather interesting concept for a villain. The perfect idol around which the anti-human faction can rally around!
All aboard for guilt-free extermination!

3 Likes

@ToxicDreams
Is it possible to do a romance with a hero while being a villain? I am imagining something like Batman and Catwoman.
Also are you still looking for a couple more beta testers because I am dying to read more and would love to help!

It’s possible. And sure, I’ll add you. I’ve also added you @Phoenix_Wolf.

2 Likes

@ToxicDreams can you add me too ? :sweat_smile:

Every time I get to the end of the demo my heart breaks a little ughhhh :joy:

1 Like

When I last played it ended after my second kill is there an update past then?

It ends after you all escape the school and end up in a forest or something

I wonder if our dear friend will be genre savvy enough after we killed the mugged woman to know she could be dead by us one day and plan accordingly.

Erm it’s a possibility but the only way they would find out is if you tell them or your friend does

@ToxicDreams very enjoyable story so far. Putting my hand up for beta testing if you still need any. Thanks for the consideration. :slight_smile:

“if you’re going to faint get it over with”

I can see our friend internally going " Yup they’re going to kill me one day"

3 Likes

Amazing story so far and I’m so eager to keep playing it (and romance mysterious Leto even tho sometimes it’s quite difficult).

Also I have a story of beta testing Choice of Game games and other visual novels, so if you still need people to help you I’m up for that ^^

2 Likes

Pretty much although I doubt it would as easy as that haha

My Headcanon ending:

Jayne and Sera stepped through the portal and immediately a chill descended upon them . “Are you sure this is the right world?” Jayne complained. " I’m telling you this is a world of super heroes" Sera answered pulling out her flashlight. They were in some sort of school building but it looked wrecked. The walls stained with ancient blood. Giant holes and collapsed supports. “We couldn’t have come during the day”? Jayne complained walk-in towards a window. " Sera fiddled with her portal device." That’s strange According to this it should be noon." Sera remarked. Suddenly Jayne screamed Sera turned I. Horror to see a massive black tentacle pull him out into the inky abyss. Sera screamed as suddenly her legs were we wrapped tight by inky blackness and she was sucked down like quicksand . Her portal device fell to the floor as her flashlight rolled to the feet of a woman clad all in Shadow. She picked up the flashlight and walked over to the portal device . She picked it up as a sinister grin appeared her red eyes looking at it. “well what do we have here?”

4 Likes

@SuperMaoriFulla, @GuardsmanTheMad, and @Kendra Added you three and I officially have enough testers now lol. I’ll add you to the group message when I send the full game link out.

4 Likes

I totally read that last line in a really British accent

2 Likes