Villain: The Catalyst [Minor Update and Poll - 09/08/18 - ]

I love new chapter you made it was great read

Hey, does anyone else have a problem with the character sheets not appearing?

1 Like

I’m having the problem too but Reese still appears

2 Likes

Still trying to figure out the problem there. I think it’s because the sheets are too big so I’m going to re-size them but I don’t exactly know.

2 Likes

I’m not big on them why should I care about my future victims ;p

Toxic first of love the game btw but when are we going to be able to Learn some of the new powers like umbra whatchamucallit cause I was incredibly hyped for it and idk if it’s a glitch but I could never teleport thr girl out from under the dresser

Does anyone else Imagine their character as a version of Jackie Estacado from The Darkness?

I imagine more like when they start getting darkness to summon them they turn into a sterotypical shadow demon having the bend knees glowing dark eyes

I’ll have to check to be 100% sure but it’s a power you unlock that allows you to teleport so it’s not a glitch. And learning a heck of a lot more new powers and skills is coming soon.

2 Likes

I redid it having unlocked the power and it was still grayed out I figured it was just not done and that option has a dramasically different outcome

In universe, how does gaining new powers work?

Is it like a mutation that happens from frequent use, or a muscle that becomes stronger? Or is it like MHA, where nobody really gains new powers, but rather learn how to use what they already have in new and clever ways?

3 Likes

I’m not her but the best guess I can make is both as all powers have a common theme they revolve around shadows or darkness and it’s just your character learning new ways to manuplatie them while growing stronger from doing it

1 Like

Ahh I see what you mean, no it’s done. For it to be unlocked you have to have been helping the Outcasts with their investigation.

@Interestedparty a mix of what @Blank said as well as the “you’re not really gaining new powers” part. In a way, you can already do all of the things but you lack the knowledge to actually perform the moves.

1 Like

So is the path to be drug out of the cafeteria gone?

I know your probably really busy writing but would you mind me maybe posting alot of suggestions soon I’ve been compiling a list of possible skill checks and other seemingly random suggestions

Slight coding slip up

2 Likes

It shouldn’t be, but that’s probably the chapter that I haven’t revised yet.

@Blank sure, message them to me though

Well on my most recent playthrough I never got to the cafeteria and never had a chance to defy the boss.

Loved it! Just did a play through and I really enjoyed the writing and I fell in love with the characters and how in depth they are.

2 Likes

So what is everyone looking forward to in the future?

I know my Omnicidal Rage is obvious and I could talk about destroying all life on Earth for days. But what most excites me is when someone calls me insane

Ideally : my parents, my former Best friend, or a Superhero/Villain whose seen enough shit that they could Shrug off Marvel Comics Carnage but Our character scares them.

1 Like