Villain: The Catalyst [Minor Update and Poll - 09/08/18 - ]

Whoa, how dare you believe I’ll allow you to save your MC before you can even learn what the heck is going on?! :sweat_smile:

What I’m wondering is why none of the MCs “friends” came to get her the moment they noticed something was going on. They all, including Reese, basically turned their backs to her. I guess I’m not all that surprised that the Hero group turned their back on my MC (their group stat is at 14 :sweat_smile:). But I am surprised the Villain group and the Outcast group ditched her because their group stats are pretty high (especially the Villain group stat). Not only that, but the individual characters stats are at a decent number too. I have Leto at 47, Timmy at 43… I think? I have Ezekiel at 41, Trenton… well, brought him up to 41, but brought him back down to 33 when he asked me why I do what I do, and I told him it was because I wanted to make my parents proud of me… he did not like that answer… anyways, Kalypso and Chelsea are both at 34… honestly there wasn’t a lot of chances to raise their stats… moving on, Jordan was at 61 and Reese was at 83. Despite my good relationship with Jordan and Reese (and my descent relationship with some of the others), they all turn their backs on me. I want to know why?!

Speaking of Trenton, why does he dislike my answer so much?

1 Like

Your not gonna kill us… right?

@VioletHikari You do find blood in Reese’s room when you look for her. Maybe she was getting shot at and dove through the window?

Yes, but it is also mentioned that Jordan might have rescued her instead…

It’s what the MC assumes there’s no real evidence he actually did. And if he did and they didn’t come for us Reese might have a good enough reason because she’s most likely injured based on the blood. The guards were apparently only interested in killing us.

If that were the case, then why did the guards just ignore the MCs door? Sorry if it seems that I’m nitpicking :sweat_smile:. You are bringing up some valid points, but it unfortunately doesn’t explain everything. I guess I have no one to blame but my naturally high curiosity :sweat_smile:. I guess I’ll just have to wait and see until the next update

Huh, since I wasn’t sure what skills were best, since it’s not listed anywhere that I can find, I saved on the choice of what our role in breaking in is going to be- distraction, security, infiltration.

When I loaded to try another option, I was stuck on the stats page.

Whistling

You meant “staring”

@ToxicDreams
There this error when I tried to restart:

And what Businesslike stats mean?

@ToxicDreams
can we become a class A villain?

I checked the code and it appears that this is impossible

For anyone thats played this game does anyone know the bloody password for the computer in the office to help jordan find his friend i have been stuck there for hours and cant figure it out

1 Like

I have had the same problem!! Send help! SOS!!

It’s answered in the thread several times.

2 Likes

I think you guys should ask in the WIP thread since this isn’t a HG and another topic adds to the clutter of the forum.

1 Like

GBRJ_0922Lawrence

That is the password

3 Likes

@stsword Saving a game and then going to the stat screen or saving while on the stat screen will cause the game to mess up and always open on the stat screen. That’s just a bug that comes with the save feature, I can’t do anything about it.

You do what needs to be done, you get in and get out, straight to business. You’re professional. I think that helps . . . maybe . . .

1 Like

Yes I know.

Which is why I didn’t do that. I saved from the “choose whether you’ll distract, infiltrate, or security” page.

This pronoun here refers to the mc, though he is here actually a guy

Probably “stay silent”

My character keeps getting shot by the guards in the 3rd or 4th chapter, is there any way around this? I tried Going to the other room and staying where I am, but it always resulted in my character dying of blood-loss.

1 Like