Villain: The Catalyst [Minor Update and Poll - 09/08/18 - ]

That’s cool.

1 Like

So your not updating the link or your updating the link but not telling anyone that you updated it?

1 Like

Not updating it at all. The link above is the demo and is already done with.

1 Like

Oh.

1 Like

They are now in Betaaaa testinggg ; )

6 Likes

(screams like crazy bitch)
raw

7 Likes

Please give me the the pw to the dean stuff imma bout readly to throw my phone i hate puzzles :fire::unamused:

4 Likes

Am I allowed to say and do you still want it

2 Likes

Someone already posted it

1 Like

I dearly hope this is still an on going project. I immensly enjoyed the demo, though there are a few odd narratives that needs to be fixed (Reese repeating dialogue at the villain camp site at night), and the stats page can be a little messy. I also hope that the kill/save count will contribute to the story later, however minor.

3 Likes

I just a bit curious but is katrina a RO or just a side character or is that a secret to find out in the full game?

At the moment she’s not a RO and I don’t plan on making her one but who knows.

2 Likes

Alright thx

Wouldn’t that be a little weird cause isn’t she kinda like our teacher and shouldn’t there be a noticeable age Gap there or something? I mean I’m not against the idea I’d actually really like it if she was a RO if she was she’d probably be my favorite and I find the option to have a mutant/human relationship really appealing (if I’m wrong please correct me but I think all the RO’s are mutants) I just think some people may think it’s weird so I’m wondering what the exact situation is here

… I realize she probably will never be a RO I just like dealing with hypotheticals

3 Likes

You’re exactly right which is why I never really looked at her like a RO. And yes, all the RO’s are mutants which is something I just noticed as well lol.

9 Likes

Who are the romances ?

Just started playing this demo and the MC reminds me so much of magneto from Xmen I love it!!!

2 Likes

All of your teammates are the RO’s so: Jordan, Reese, Trenton, Timmi, Chelsea, Kalypso, Leto, and Ezekiel.

I think that’s all of them. But some of them are also genderlocked.

1 Like

Anyone know how to get the option to calm everyone down?

Just FYI, the demo link here is no longer working either because I needed to update the format.

4 Likes