Villain: The Catalyst [Minor Update and Poll - 09/08/18 - ]

This doesn’t have to turn into a shitstorm…

6 Likes

Everyone is being civil right now, so i wouldn’t worry

It’s a interactive fiction that doesn’t have pictures, something I like because And fucking tired of women being used as meat. I have naturally large breast does that mean I need to be portrayed sexually all the time?

7 Likes

Ok let’s not keep this discussion going, since it’s not related to the game

2 Likes

My Mom had those when she was young had to get reduction surgery because it damaged her back. So my sympathy to your back.

Who’s supposed to be the strongest in the group outside of the MC ? i’d say it’s the twins but i could have missed something

Blade?

1 Like

Thanks you, it does hurt. I’ve been considering that for a long time but cost $

its Trenton look to the stats

1 Like

Good point, i hadn’t though about comparing their stats

with the total respect, i feel like i need to address this message for my own sake.
The “overly sexual” that was being pointed it was not even made with the intention in my heart i took my free time and maded this with alot of care and passion.
I just want say that even just being polite doest mean that your point sound less impetuos, i could say about that all comics/media build the chaaracter by their influences and even i made one east and west style.And to finish, her breast is medium size… the costume and the angle helps alot :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Clearly you’re not going to going to respect my opinion, and you’re not going to cover the pictures. I had one simple request and I get blasted for having one. Forgive me for trying to be civil, apparently I don’t matter.

5 Likes

Many books have I consumed and they all have explained that the phoenix is a sign of rebirth. Not that of sadness. SO CHEER UP! Ey. People should have the liberty to express art as they see fit. That’s the beauty of the renaissance. However let’s also tolerate each other. On that note I agree the image should be filterd out so that those who want to see it can enjoy it. And those who don’t want to see it can also enjoy it albeit behind a spoiler filter.

Ow dear. Looks like I just lost 10 points on my villainous meter. Time to put on my meen face again .

2 Likes

Phoenix does symbolize rebirth, why I love them (and wolves…). And thanks. (You get villain points back egging someone).

1 Like

Aaah, that feelt better thanks.

sprints away

11 Likes

I’ve add spoiler tags to those images. To be honest, spoiler tags around big images in general is good practice. Just saves some clutter.

Can we please now get this thread back on-topic? Thanks!

3 Likes

it’s more easy to delete the artwork and for me to quit this forum.
Seems kinda surreal backup a person getting offended by a fictional character and even call piece of meat.
Life is the color that you paint :smiley:

4 Likes

Gosh you’re very considerate of other people aren’t you

3 Likes

We are now done discussing the images in question.

7 Likes