VERSUS: The Elite Trials — Infiltrate the Elite gods, or turn double agent?

Oh, alright then. Thank you for clearing that up

So who can I romance in the elite trials?

1 Like

Breeze, Lady Venuma, Breeze & Lady Venuma, Baron Airon, Oli, Otherboard, Prince Everly, Lockdown, & Cadet Gadget

6 Likes

Is the the third book ever gonna be made? Or has be made? Because this is this one of my top 3 series absolutely love it <3

1 Like

It’s not on the overview yet, but sergi’s been hinting news about it ‘first thing in 2019’ for a while now on twitter.

1 Like

You might want to check out Hero Project Open Season. I’m pretty sure with how that ended there’s going to be a crossover. And I’m really excited for it and how it’s going to work honestly.

How do you get Venumas plan to succeed

Is Oli a romance option in The Elite Trials? I haven’t finished the first game yet but I want to know for the future

Iirc it is but you mustnt romance anyone in vs1

How do you romance Cadet Gadget?

1 Like

Okay thanks, I may have angered venuma but we’ll see where that goes in another playthrough

1 Like

I’m going for secret abolitionist and I don’t know which choice goes that path. I’m talking with venuma about why I think she wants me to absorb her. What’s stats does the “indebted” choice and the “haven’t accepted yet” choice give you? I can tell the others aren’t abolitionist

I have a quick question, Can you romance the demon racing girl ( can’t spell her name at the moment )?
In book 1 there is a choice to wave at her because she is pretty.

Nope. The romance options are Lady Venuma, Breeze, Otherboard, Oli, Prince Everly, Lockdown, and Cadet Gadget

Guh. Breeze in 1 song : https://youtu.be/gvtqQGijUgs

I’ve gotba question.
Who shall we play in the next versus? Same character? One of the Heroes Rise saga? Or a new?

Does anyone know where to find the mastery guide for this? I remember there being one in the FB page but I can’t seem to find it. The guide for the first book is still there. Did I just remembered incorrectly and thar walkthrough never existed in the first place?

So does anyone have a guide for the planet creation process, I want to try and get certain reslts but dont want to have to replay the entire game multiple times if i botch one choice

1 Like

The Heroes Rise saga is almost completely ignored throughout the last instalment. You play as your character from the Versus series, and only them.

1 Like

Is there a list of each Wone Haus and Order - perhaps with some basic description of them? I’d love to dive deeper into the lore without having to replay the Wone section over and over.

1 Like