VERSUS: The Elite Trials — Infiltrate the Elite gods, or turn double agent?

So Breeze is intersex and she didn’t tell you until right before you were going to have sex with her.

1 Like

No, Breeze is referred to as ‘hir’ and ‘ze’ from the beginning so we all know Breeze kind of was intersex when we first meet Breeze if we chose both male and female preferences. Wait, is that right (?) What preference did you chose? Just female? Hmm,haven’t tried so I don’t know. Well, you can always find another character to be with instead if you are dissatisfied…

1 Like

That is a lonnnggg stretch, from what I know about Lady Venuma romance path……I think she only likes to collect sex toys or interesting partners to engage with sexually, I mean, Breeze and Imperva (IMPERVA??)? I have to admire her for her unique taste but it is just messed up, including her kinks…omg bondage…

1 Like

There is no bondage in her romance.

1 Like

I think I read that in one of the comments, or just the part that you want to break up with her but can’t and was forced on the relationship. Just saying high chances of Venuma having engaged in ‘recreative’ and say ‘creative’ methods (kinks) and that there are high chances of BDSM—I think that is what’s happening—and a unhealthy relationship. She might as well dispose of the closest things to her in exchange for power. Yeh, something like that. And if she truly loved the MC, she gotta let go of the others, it’s just plain cruel and automaton. Sorry for that, I’m not into unvirgins who do it most of the time (I’m more of a, I believe in first love and only love, or I just love innocence and not all the time sex. xp I’m a suckah) so I tend to er…say this stuff.

But I get it, I think she would be a great lover—excluding her lust and hunger for power—I liked her. However, what I respect about her is her perseverance and will.

1 Like

There is no BDSM in her romance.

There is no “true love”. She is a immortal goddess and the MC is a random mortal and why would she love the MC in the few days they know each other? It’s been less than 2 weeks since the start of the cycle.
She might come to really love the MC, but it is not going to be soon. She does care for the MC, as her past self will tell you if you romanced her, but it isn’t love yet.

Different strokes, for different folks.

That is exactly why I liked her.

2 Likes

Dayum man, I assume you have unqiue preferences too? xD. What is so great about her hunger for power?
Its just that girls hate these kind of women…but who am I too judge?

1 Like

Days are good enough time when they are in planet where they can die easily so yes, days are enough of an introduction, and
Lady Venuma has mingled with the MC far longer than the others. I mean, I haven’t met Oli at all in the flesh!

Because CoG books need to have ‘satisfying endings’, it’s probably the case Venuma will love the MC back, but is it worth it? And I’m, there is true love with other characters.

1 Like

I don’t think I have an unique preference. I’m just attracted to that kind of women (class, ambitious, sexy, etc) and I have a lot of respect for howshe started from the bottom and than earned her immortality.

I don’t believe you can love someone who you barely know. You might feel attraction and care for their well being, but love needs time to grow and it will happen after you se the good and the bad of the other person.

Satisfying is different from happy, we can’t really know how any of the romance will end. If there is an ending where she comes to love my MC, then it will be worth IMO, my character is very ambitious too.

1 Like

I played as a straight male. Also i forgit about Breezes pronouns, but u could have sworn that the were she/her. Hmm maybe i just have to play the game again.

1 Like

nah, you not wrong, for anyone who interested to female breezes pronouns is she/her, interested to male make the pronouns he/him, and intersex if interested in both like @Vladthe_Grim said, and breezes actually are intersex but insecure about it,ze tell mc about it when having sex like you said

3 Likes

Very ambitious indeed, same here because I don’t want to join the Elite Courte to get chummy even if it means more chances for Oli, I guess we are quite similar on one lover til the very end. :smile:
Since the versus books might take long, yeah, we can’t say what will happen with Venuma but what if she kills you-would you still be happy about that?

1 Like

Very nice! I imagined him pale too.

1 Like

I was absent on school for two days to get this picture done so yeah, hihi. I worked really hard. Most of his fanarts are tanned. :worried:

1 Like

Umm, I don’t know how to respond so it took me a while…Thank you! It means the world, it was worth missing three quizzes for this because of your comment. Cool is something I don’t receive in my arts so I really leveled it up this time, especially for my favorite gamebook. :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Hi. I would like a more detailed guide to win alias please

1 Like

I didn’t see anything from the Search option, but has anyone gone through the game enough to see what every Order in every Haus is?

1 Like

How do you get the romance where Lady Venuma actually falls in love with you?? Did it once but don’t remember! Thanks for your help

1 Like

Are you sure? I’ve playes through that one a dozen or so times and I never got the impression she was capable of that. Huh. Maybe you need to kill off Breeze in the first installment to break up that liaison and then impress the hell out of her after? Sorry if I’m no help.

1 Like

Yes I remember because when you get attacked by that guy in the wone dream sequence she is worried about you when you wake up and also when Bree’s starts to hit on Barry when you return to the village from the castle, she says no… there also an achievement for it
Venuma In My Veins
-Choose Lady Venuma Romantic Path

1 Like